Police Brutality Discussion & Solutions...

From reading some posts on social media, allegedly, Tre Nicols was dating one of the officers girl at the same time. Again, this is allegedly…
Oh wow. So there’s a possibility of him being targeted? Means that one officer would’ve pulled him over for any small reason just to get his hands on him :smh:

I wonder if a Black Panther Party could actually exist in this time period... or would they be thrown under the category of "hotep" & pushed aside for ****** who would rather perform you got seved in front of the cops

To be honest the cops being Black isn’t the issue. The issue was Tyre not being white. Once you become a cop you adopt the racist mentality of cops no matter your color. Remember how many Black cops were vouching for Amber Guyger after her arrest only to find out she was calling them monkeys and slurs to other white cops? Remember those monsters that killed Freddie Gray or Sean Bell? Cops that happen to be people of color are often more aggressive when dealing with other people of color to show their colleagues where their “true loyalty” lies. As someone said earlier, if it wasn’t for the sky cam this would’ve played out differently. The union for sure would’ve protected these monsters but the evidence was so clear that the “feared for my life” card couldn’t be used. I wish I were more angry but I’m not. This has happened too many times with no justice so I have 0 hope. Sadly the race of the victim matters more than people want to say. Would those cops have done that to a White male? The answer is NO and we have evidence of white mass shooters being humanly treated after murdering people (James Holmes and Dylann Roof) while Black folks get murdered for routine traffic stops, entering their own apartment, etc. People might have forgotten but the last time cops murdered an unarmed White person, charges were equally swift and punishment was handed out immediately.

Last edited:
I wonder if a Black Panther Party could actually exist in this time period... or would they be thrown under the category of "hotep" & pushed aside for ****** who would rather perform you got seved in front of the cops

The black Panthers never were propagators of hotep ideologies….

Last edited:
Yeah, right... my opinion.

Screenshot_20230128_055153_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230128_055206_Chrome.jpg

Your opinions generally suck.

I was saying your opinion to you saying what i said was irrelevant

Maybe my post made you think i said tyre was resisting i wasnt saying that. Idk what you even trying to argue what i said.

And cool you dont like my opinions idc

The black Panthers never were propagatos of hotep ideologies….

Nowadays any ideology that isn't centered around white liberal relationships is considered Hotep if you let some of these people tell it.

Either way a group like that could never exist in today's climate.

imo it seems like sometimes these conversations become so abstract, it creates cover for people to do nothing.

that's why I thought Deray McKesson 8 can't wait strategy was so smart.
there are thing we know reduces police violence.

Enhanced Civilian complaint protocols work

Fnj53aaXoAEbuAV

along with...

Screen_Shot_2020_06_04_at_2.38.19_PM.png

no you aren't going to eradicate white supremacy or all police misconduct,

but these tragedies should be used to push for concrete, proven policies that reduce the problem.

The biggest issue is that all police units are not governed the same due to the various bodies of government. So what may be in place for one city can vary greatly for the next.

-Only way I can see this from being corrected is taking away their union benefits and making these cops carry and pay for insurance. Any event that happens regarding them they will think twice about.

imo it seems like sometimes these conversations become so abstract, it creates cover for people to do nothing.

that's why I thought Deray McKesson 8 can't wait strategy was so smart.
there are thing we know reduces police violence.

Enhanced Civilian complaint protocols work

Fnj53aaXoAEbuAV

along with...

Screen_Shot_2020_06_04_at_2.38.19_PM.png

no you aren't going to eradicate white supremacy or all police misconduct,

but these tragedies should be used to push for concrete, proven policies that reduce the problem.

ya'll keep trying to find a reasonable solution to an unreasonable system. Fact of the matter is black lives have never mattered in America & they never will. There is no reforming something birthed off of genuine ignorance & hate.

I've watched for a decade now, cops murder black people on cameras & all the mayhem & results behind it. IN THE YEAR 2022 THEY REACHED AN ALL TIME HIGH.

We are not gonna be able to policy are way out of this.

The biggest issue is that all police units are not governed the same due to the various bodies of government. So what may be in place for one city can vary greatly for the next.

-Only way I can see this from being corrected is taking away their union benefits and making these cops carry and pay for insurance. Any event that happens regarding them they will think twice about.

1, of course, you have to go city by city to advocate for these policies. hard but not impossible.

2. im not a lawyer but doesn't qualified immunity mean they can't be held liable?

this is my point, this is not "the only way"
there are tangible reachable improvements that can be made to save lives and reduce violence.

the "the only way" type attitude is just not true.

ya'll keep trying to find a reasonable solution to an unreasonable system. Fact of the matter is black lives have never mattered in America & they never will. There is no reforming something birthed off of genuine ignorance & hate.

I've watched for a decade now, cops murder black people on cameras & all the mayhem & results behind it. IN THE YEAR 2022 THEY REACHED AN ALL TIME HIGH.

We are not gonna be able to policy are way out of this.

there are actions you can take to save lives and reduce violence.
there is robust evidence that shows that it works.

I say work to improve the situation.

saving some lives even if you can't save all lives is a still valuable.

1, of course, you have to go city by city to advocate for these policies. hard but not impossible.

2. im not a lawyer but doesn't qualified immunity mean they can't be held liable?

this is my point, this is not "the only way"
there are tangible reachable improvements that can be made to save lives and reduce violence.

the "the only way" type attitude is just not true.
Fair but a lot of what was previously posted is already implemented in some/most places. And these things are still happening. There’s a mentality with police that once their the police they can do what they want. And that mentality needs to change. Without having these officers personally and solely responsible, what other options do you think are on the table.

Nowadays any ideology that isn't centered around white liberal relationships is considered Hotep if you let some of these people tell it.

Either way a group like that could never exist in today's climate.

It can never exist (not because of blowback from white supremacy or white liberals) because black men are weaker, you have to remember we were SEGREGATED at one point so we had no choice but to build and hunker down as a people.

Were stronger based upon our circumstances. You have to remember, before 1970, the majority of us were segregated.

White people literally had no inkling or idea about what was going on behind closed doors in black America. Parents were teaching and passing down knowledge to their children. HBCUs also played a big part in spreading knowledge.

We had real confidence and pride back then. A lot of these dudes be posers

Once white America realized what the hood was up too, they felt threatened.

Integration was damn near like espionage. Once they started sitting with us and listening to what we really were plotting to do, that’s when the decided to start infiltrating and putting a halt to our ideas.

Last edited:
there are actions you can take to save lives and reduce violence.
there is robust evidence that shows that it works.

I say work to improve the situation.

saving some lives even if you can't save all lives is a still valuable.

in order for those actions to work there has to be an agreement from the police to uphold & enforce those actions.... I'm not even trying to be sarcastic but outside of just wishful thinking what makes you think that will ever happen?

Again, there's been more coverage, more scrutiny, more proof than ever & they quite literally reached an all time high last year. They have no real consequences to their actions.... The people who are supposed to reinforce those consequences & regulations often feel the same hate for black people as the cops who do the killings.

They are never going to regulate cops in this country, because cops real purpose is to protect the rich & their assets... If those same lawmakers & politicians start to make these sensitive police unions feel like their not being supported..... things could get very ugly for them very quickly.

I'm not disagreeing with any of those methods listed in regards to lowering police violence, all i'm saying is that those numbers are excluding harsh realities & real life situations. These cops have ZERO incentive to follow these actions.

in order for those actions to work there has to be an agreement from the police to uphold & enforce those actions.... I'm not even trying to be sarcastic but outside of just wishful thinking what makes you think that will ever happen?

Again, there's been more coverage, more scrutiny, more proof than ever & they quite literally reached an all time high last year. They have no real consequences to their actions.... The people who are supposed to reinforce those consequences & regulations often feel the same hate for black people as the cops who do the killings.

They are never going to regulate cops in this country, because cops real purpose is to protect the rich & their assets... If those same lawmakers & politicians start to make these sensitive police unions feel like their not being supported..... things could get very ugly for them very quickly.

I'm not disagreeing with any of those methods listed in regards to lowering police violence, all i'm saying is that those numbers are excluding harsh realities & real life situations. These cops have ZERO incentive to follow these actions.

they do work tho, that's not up for debate. they work when instituted.

Fair but a lot of what was previously posted is already implemented in some/most places.

1674921890147.png

19 outta 51 states. still a lot more to go.

It can never exist (not because of blowback from white supremacy or white liberals) because black men are weaker, you have to remember we were SEGREGATED at one point so we had no choice but to build and hunker down as a people.

We had real confidence and pride back then. A lot of these dudes be posers

The myth of inclusion really done us off. Your absolutely right at one point all we had was us for survival. They let a few cats get a sprinkle of that white fountain & they ain't been back since.

Our grandparents and ancestors witnessed REAL life lynchings, houses and neighborhoods being burned by white mobs, black men hanging from trees was a regular occurrence to them….

Today’s black person had a completely different experience than a black person of the 1800s and 1900s, it’s just a fact.

This is exactly why i look at all these new "activist" funny, Anyone who's really putting in work or trying to set up meaningful black initiatives are usually enemies of the state... Not social media darlings with a multitude of million dollar companies endorsing them :lol:

It’s all a cash grab bruh. There’s always a mole in our community. That’s just how it is. Bribe them fools with money and that’s that.

Back
Top Bottom