Police kill dog in front of owner for nothing.

the guy who was supposed to surround the area with caution tape.......this whole ordeal is his fault.

I would of shot the dog too. At the end of the day, im trying to get home and not trying to deal with bite wounds from no friggin dog. The owner is an idiot, not for instigating, but for not securing his dog and leaving the window open.

Alot of you in here frontin like ya'll the dog whisperer and ****. Lets see a dog run up on you and tell me if you gonna try to "calm it down" and feed it a biscuit.

I would of shot the dog too. At the end of the day, im trying to get home and not trying to deal with bite wounds from no friggin dog. The owner is an idiot, not for instigating, but for not securing his dog and leaving the window open.

Alot of you in here frontin like ya'll the dog whisperer and ****. Lets see a dog run up on you and tell me if you gonna try to "calm it down" and feed it a biscuit.
Bruh, why would you put your face in front of a dog? Especially when the dog sees its owner being arrested. Dogs defend their love ones. Sad video and I dont even like dogs. That black dude was crying hard as hell once they popped the dog. I was actually more worried about the bullets ricocheting off the sign right in front of them because the cop was shooting recklessly.

I can see both sides to the passionate arguments here. in the end, everybody should just agree to disagree. there are folks who treat their pets like their family (myself included) and there are folks that don't. ur view of animals doesnt make u wrong or right, but just shows we all have different opinions. in any case, we shouldn't force our beliefs down each others' throats. it is what it is.

RIP to that rott though. my heart stopped when he was shot.

View media item 477638

a good kick in the face usually does the trick

Bruh, why would you put your face in front of a dog? Especially when the dog sees its owner being arrested. Dogs defend their love ones. Sad video and I dont even like dogs. That black dude was crying hard as hell once they popped the dog. I was actually more worried about the bullets ricocheting off the sign right in front of them because the cop was shooting recklessly.
Bruh, I wouldnt have to face the dog if the idiot owner secured it.

Brilliant work by the Hawthorne PD! There's an armed robber in the house with at least 2 hostages and that clown decided to fire off 4 shots right outside where the suspect is holding the hostages. That cop would have been waist deep in a pool of **** if the robber killed the hostages thinking the gunshots were intended for him :smh:

They tryna say they were trying to defend the owner from his own ******g dog.​

:smh:

IS THIS REAL LIFEEEEEEEE!????

This brings me back to those officers who recklessly gunned down some crazy dude in 34th injuring a bunch of civilians in the process because they were just shooting like it was a video game and Comissioner Kelly had the neerrrrve to go on the press conference and claim those injured were because of "debris"

Brilliant work by the Hawthorne PD! There's an armed robber in the house with at least 2 hostages and that clown decided to fire off 4 shots right outside where the suspect is holding the hostages. That cop would have been waist deep in a pool of **** if the robber killed the hostages thinking the gunshots were intended for him :smh:

Once all parties to the original robbery incident were apprehended, two officers approached this suspect to address the violation(s)

Try again

Dogs die every day, b.

Its ****** up, but its true. There are more people upset about the damn dog getting shot, than a guy getting arrested for no damn apparent reason.

That dog is a pet. That man could have been someone's father, husband, etc etc.

Heres their facebook page, going crazy

https://www.facebook.com/hawthornepolice
and now the internet bullies (aka Americans who love dogs to a completely irrational level) are going to make his life hell for the WRONG reason.
Now that I think about, the cop doesn't deserve that backlash...
2urp4qe.gif

what sucks is that the police officer is probably gonna be free without any repercussions. Police officers are almost never charged even when killing humans under questionable circumstances.

Common sense would tell you not to approach any animal you aren't familiar with.  So, how is the cop getting closer to an aggravated dog "calming it down?"  You can miss me with that "I never said it worked I'm just saying that's what he's doing" BS, he had a gun and wanted to make a statement.  These cops are always on a power trip and quick to pull the gun out in any situation...

I love these in retrospect comments when a cop handles business the way he saw fit at the time. The dog was free to do whatever the hell it wanted. I suppose the cop could've waited for animal control and hope the dog doesn't freak out an bite anyone. Dog was loose with his owner in cuffs that is a volatile situation and the cop did what he had to shrugs. Sad the dog had to pay for his owners stupidity.

Maybe cops should be required to use tranquilizer guns?

Last edited:
Once all parties to the original robbery incident were apprehended, two officers approached this suspect to address the violation(s)

Try again
If they were apprehended then why were they arresting Leon Rosby for "interfering with police?" If the suspect was apprehended then Rosby could not have been interfering with police work.

You believe that BS statement by a Lt. who wasn't there and didn't release the names of the officers involved in the situation?

I love these in retrospect comments when a cop handles business the way he saw fit at the time. The dog was free to do whatever the hell it wanted. I suppose the cop could've waited for animal control and hope the dog doesn't freak out an bite anyone. Dog was loose with his owner in cuffs that is a volatile situation and the cop did what he had to shrugs. Sad the dog had to pay for his owners stupidity.
Rosby clearly told his dog "NO!" and the dog backed off until the cop motioned towards him. Watch the second video because it's very clear what is being said in it.

oh here comes the police bashing.................look if every officer was like this, this wouldn't be such big uproar. This happens every blue moon.

oh here comes the police bashing.................look if every officer was like this, this wouldn't be such big uproar. This happens every blue moon.

Same exact incident happened in NYC almost a year ago to the exact day in front of a crowded corner street around 14th st. Had the shooting officer missed by a few inches he would of struck the owner right in the head who was on the ground unconscious in the line of fire. Luckily he stuck the pitbull as he intended who was defending his homeless owner. Obviously there's some kind of lacking in training to handle these situations.

Fixed cause we all know the owner will get a big payday from this!

Highly doubt he's getting anything. The cops could prove that they were put in a tough situation, the dog was lose there was no telling what it was going to do. Like isaid we can all sit here and think of other things that couldve been done better but if dude didn't interfer with police work and antagonize them his dog would be alive. Moving forward cops need a better protocol in how to handle this very scenario.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom