Police kill dog in front of owner for nothing.

The dog was about to go in. A dog is not a person. It's property. Hawthorne police will probably pay the value of the dog to the owner.

There's a Hawthorne police officer that lives up the block from me he's a cool dude.

It's funny to me seeing you guys all upset about police killing a dog for no reason but bout to go eat a hamburger tomorrow. I'm no animal rights activist but the animal double standard makes me laugh.
Two things..

1. Why was the dog about to attack the cop?

2. Because the dog got popped, I now should devote my life to making sure Hawthorne pays?

Your example uses a child.

My example uses the 23 year old woman who was raped when she was 11 by her own father.

You're not accurately representing my point.

I'm talking about equating the value of one's most loved human to their most loved pet. I say, if forced to choose, the human wins every time. You say "Well what about a woman who was raped by her father?". OBVIOUSLY she would choose her pet because she doesn't love her father. That's not the person she has the most love for. That's why the child example works. To most people, their child is their absolute favorite person.

I'm also not saying that you can't love an animal with the same depth as you can love a human. You can. It just starts to get a little strange to me when someone says that they would have a hard time choosing between their child and their cocker spaniel.

I'm beyond sad that I watched this video :smh: so unnecessary, hope dude gets his. I'm not going to be ignorant and say I hate all cops, but this the kind of **** that makes you feel that way.

Two things..

1. Why was the dog about to attack the cop?

2. Because the dog got popped, I now should devote my life to making sure Hawthorne pays?

The dog was about to attack the cop because it wasn't properly secured and it's instincts are to protect its pack leader. Except we're not in the wild.

I don't even understand what your asking with your second question.

After watching the video again I don't understand all this hate for cops. Why didn't the dude just walk by? When I see houses getting raided I don't stand around trying to get a reaction from cops standing outside. What was there to film exactly ? Dude wanted a reaction and his dog paid for it.

The dog was about to attack the cop because it wasn't properly secured and it's instincts are to protect its pack leader. Except we're not in the wild.

I don't even understand what your asking with your second question.
I thought I was cool with wasting my time explaining to yet another person how interaction with dude shouldn't have happened to begin with, but im not. You can read the past few pages for yourself.

Two, see bolded. If you really think that sentence doesnt imply, "If you don't spend the rest of your life fighting for the rights of all animals, you're in the wrong too" then im done replying to you.

Quote:
It's funny to me seeing you guys all upset about police killing a dog for no reason but bout to go eat a hamburger tomorrow. I'm no animal rights activist but the animal double standard makes me laugh.

I posted the settlement link on their FB page.

I live in that area and that police department is scum for the most part.

I have no problem with officers doing their jobs and trying to honor their badge but that department has a very shady track record in terms of abuse towards citizens.

Because ALL dogs understand that gesture, huh...
I thought about putting "you can't reason with animals" in my comment but I thought people would be bright enough to understand it is implied. He was "attempting" to calm the dog down, I never made any comments about whether or not it works on dogs.
Common sense would tell you not to approach any animal you aren't familiar with.  So, how is the cop getting closer to an aggravated dog "calming it down?"  You can miss me with that "I never said it worked I'm just saying that's what he's doing" BS, he had a gun and wanted to make a statement.  These cops are always on a power trip and quick to pull the gun out in any situation...

This thread is interesting one.

Here's video of the man who was arrested (dog owner).

http://link.brightcove.com/services...exJ3plKVo8TjeAIxOxbBkq1zd&bctid=2520804003001

couldn't figure out embed
grin.gif

I thought I was cool with wasting my time explaining to yet another person how interaction with dude shouldn't have happened to begin with, but im not. You can read the past few pages for yourself.

Two, see bolded. If you really think that sentence doesnt imply, "If you don't spend the rest of your life fighting for the rights of all animals, you're in the wrong too" then im done replying to you.

Quote:

You're taking it to an extreme. Had it been any animal other than a dog I guarantee there wouldn't be so much outrage. "Speciesism" and yeah, I am saying American society is wrong. So?

You're talking about a society that hunts and fishes for sport. But upset a dog got shot. I don't care to change the way you think. I don't care what you feel it implies, but there is a double standard for animals in our country. That's just how it is.

Real talk its only a dog ? y'all are acting like its Oscar grant trayvon all over again.
Sounds like some of you just wanna talk sh*t to cops.

Main point is -
Owner should have left he got warned (wtf was he doing still there while cops investigating)
Either or dog is gonna die if he bit the cop for being aggressive . Or get shot cop defending himself.
I personally would have just shot him too what gives ?I ain't getting bit by no damn dog who knows what it has and how aggressive it can be.
If the owner followed the law then this dog would still be alive and people wouldn't be whining over it

and now the internet bullies (aka Americans who love dogs to a completely irrational level) are going to make his life hell for the WRONG reason.

Exactly I hate these animal rights activists it's a damn animal not a human being get over it.
What world do you live in

Animals >>>>humans

Humans >>>animals

I had enough of there bs when they went crazy over Obama killing a fly.
Really off a damn fly :smh:

The owner has his fair share of the blame too.
True. But I ask you this, where were the perimeters setup? Because I didn't see any proper perimeters set. Was it the barricade of cars? If so, then why were the cops posted beyond the perimeter? The cops did a sh*tty job all around in this case.

Why would my personal reaction have anything to do with the law?
Maybe because the dog is considered an officer and the wife isn't?

And I'm pretty sure the law considers murder of a human important.
So a dog is only just a dog unless it's a cop, which makes it more than just a dog? And the wife is just a lady and if she dies the officer can just marry another one? Am I understanding it correctly?

or you uncuff the dude and he takes off running down the block.
The same guy that didn't resist arrest? He wasn't going to run at any point.

But in the unlikely event he does, good! Then the cops can go back to what they're supposed to be doing!

So in the video, the owner himself admits that his dog jumped at the officer
You can't tell this half of the story and leave out the other half where the owner told his dog "NO! GET BACK IN THE CAR, MAX!" And the dog backed down. Ol'-Peter-Jennings-Editing-The-JFK-Assassination-***

this man needs to be fired at asap. and yes, for killing a dog.
Fixed.

This dude...
I swear you say the dumbest ish known to man
But I applaud your trolling skills
14nfn1w.jpg

Being a cop isn't a very dangerous job? Harsh laws for killing cops dont protect them? Hmm maybe I've been misinformed but I guess bullet proof vests worn by law enforcement are for fashion like 50 cent. I'm a keep trolling.

Last edited:
more dangerous than a coal miner? more dangerous than a firefighter? more dangerous than a military officer ?

I'll give you those and firefighters but the point remains its up there. No amount of police bashing is going to change the fact that they risk life in a daily basis .

Last edited:
Didn't even look to me like the dog was going to attack for sure. Officer put his hand out and the dog jumped towards him. Doesn't necessarily mean he's going in for the kill *shrug*

A lot of dogs have separation anxiety. Easily could have been the dog trying to get near his owner. If he was attacking, he would've looked a lot more menacing. I mean, it's a damn Rottweiler.

This is bs. First of all why did Bol get arrested? N they didn't have too shoot. But this guy is going to be paid $$$$. This on video? He's bout to come up

The lesson here is don't antagonize the police especially during an active police operation. If dude would have just filmed with the phone and kept it moving he would have enjoyed his day. He was yelling and provoking the police and that's just stupid. In no way am I saying the officers were justified in their actions afterward but don't fan the flames and get mad when you get burned.

This thread puts on full display this country's unhealthy obsession with dogs though.

Back
Top Bottom