Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I try to ignore you as much as possible because you only really troll this and the DB thread and all you really do is try to rustle jimmies and cause chaos, which you did by pointing out the H&M I posted. You're finally languishing in it after several posts that got no reaction at all, which probably pains you and now you got some riled up. You finally got some to bite.

But if you do not understand why I posted it, which has been done for years here from biker jeans to 3.1 sweats, from Balmain Zara rip-offs to SLP H&M rip-offs, the brands/styles that many ask for a cheaper alternative, then I don't know what to tell you. Hell the first post got RL coats in it. I would say to go and re-read or try and understand the posts but then you wouldn't be trolling if you actually did that so I doubt it'll happen.

You have really contributed absolutely nothing to the thread and try to cause chaos. I mean didn't you suggest Asos a while back?
Then tried to rustle jimmies by calling out ripped jeans saying AF makes them? I mean if it isn't a high-end brand then why are you mentioning it?
Then tried to further to rile things up with this?
But you know, no one bit and that probably made you sad.

Then you try to make fun of the thread and the clothes in it that no one is even trying to talk about:
No one got riled up so you post it again 3 days later to try again...
Further trolling and trying to get to people to response...
But you know, no one was biting.

And just another post of yours about biker jean alternative that you are promoting that isn't high-end that completely negates your complaint about SLP alternatives being posted.
I mean that is the majority of your posts in this thread and it's glaringly obvious it is the only thing you do, try and cause friction between members and get them arguing.

This post probably risks you posting further and drag the argument further to get under peoples skin but it ain't going to work, at least not from me.

As I always say with all trolls, go ahead and post to have your last word so we can finally just move on and I can continue to ignore you.
1, I havent posted in the db thread in almost two years by choice. I can't help those confused souls so I stopped(same reason why ndawg left because of the non sense in that thread)

2, you went back to my posts to prove wat point? I posted high end items point of the thread. Why post H&M in a thread for high end clothing. Seems like a attempt at a thread derail aka trolling which is what u did and you were called out on it.

I'll let you have your say tho cause we dont really wanna turn this into the feces that is the DB thread

Two years by choice?
laugh.gif

Fool got banned last year..
Never was banned. I want no parts of that mess of a thread

Last edited:
Having another person dress you up :rofl:
C'mon famb we not in preschool

You be surprise how many of my friends and co workers ask me to help them pick clothes out for major event, clubs, or just purchases.....and no matter what I tell them...they just don't have it...

Not everybody bless with it. Although many of us in this thread generally purchase or have likes of the same things...some of just have that sense of style and some of us are just plain janes....and then there a few that are just lost lol

You can buy the look but after all said and done without the manikin, catalogs, Internet...most of us copying the same thing lol

Last edited:
Black destroyed SLP denim came in yesterday.
How much stretch should I expect in these?
Also, did last season's model fade to blue like this?

I went with my usual size. A little roomy in the waist but that's usually the case, just have to get this size to fit my thighs.

Black destroyed SLP denim came in yesterday.
How much stretch should I expect in these?
Also, did last season's model fade to blue like this?

I got this seasons as well. I haven't worn them so I don't know about stretch but the fade looks normal. They are actually less blue compared to last season.

I am about to order some black 17.5 cm stretch  (not the ripped ones) and was wondering if anyone had any input on which size. I am 5'10 ~160, my thighs are 22". I have a pair of Dior 19cm sz 30 I bought from the boutique in 08' that are now a little too small in the thigh so I am not sure if I should go 31 or 32. I plan on wearing them a little low,  like Diors. 

32, but the waist will be loose. 31 will probably be too tight in the thigh.

I tried on the blue destroyed today. I normally hate washed denim but fml they fit and look perfect. The rips on the back of the leg are a nice touch as well. Gonna have to go back tomorrow and grab them.

Back
Top Bottom