Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Peep Our Legacy. Few sites might have a few floating around.

I have the olive twill and love it. My buddy copped the black shimmer joint and it looks just like the Lad one sans the asymmetrical zip.

I received a pair of ACNE Ace Stay Cash in the mail today. They are pretty awesome but fit looser than a pair of Ace I already have, especially in the waist. I'm going to return and size down one. This pic makes them appear more form flattering than they actually are. Nice jeans though.

KnUzsyE.jpg

nicelikechrist nicelikechrist you grabbed off of Grailed? I've seen several on there. How's the fit? Is it oversized? I know it came out around the height of the givenchy by tees and such.

nicelikechrist nicelikechrist you grabbed off of Grailed? I've seen several on there. How's the fit? Is it oversized? I know it came out around the height of the givenchy by tees and such.
Yea another grab from grailed

Its definitely not oversized. I'd say its TTS but a little on the slim side. I got a medium which is my true size and it fits fine but I think I also wouldve been fine getting a large

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments people repped, I will get a better pic up of the fit on the blues, they actually fit better than the blacks even though they are the same size/cut and style.

Last edited:
Nice collage there kevineg6 kevineg6 ! What backpack is that? Looks like a nice rucksack.

Also, I don't know if it's belongs here but Allen Oniya of Upscalehype's line, Wanderluste released today.

Oh yeah? I've never seen that style bag, only the simple one pocket model and then the rucksack but not with those exterior pockets. It looks nice there.

That camo jacket is growing on me too. Good choice over the fringed version.

I don't know if you follow Bignas15 on Instagram, he's got the fringed one. It looks nice but it's cut a little boxier it seems and the gold detailing on yours is particularly nice in person.

Also, those with destroyed denim, how do you deal with the destroying getting worse? My black pair's knee hole is getting larger and I'm getting a loose flap of denim around the knee blowout.

Should I stictch some of it up? Trim it? ...Let it flap? Haha

Picked up a couple Margiela sweaters with the suede elbow patches, please mind the creases only just found time to take them out the bag.

Last edited:
Oh yeah? I've never seen that style bag, only the simple one pocket model and then the rucksack but not with those exterior pockets. It looks nice there.

That camo jacket is growing on me too. Good choice over the fringed version.

I don't know if you follow Bignas15 on Instagram, he's got the fringed one. It looks nice but it's cut a little boxier it seems and the gold detailing on yours is particularly nice in person.

I suggest to go to the store and try them on first, for me, the fringes fit TTS and the one with gold trims fit big. they definitely dont fit the same.

I try not to wash my jeans if I dont have to lol, for the ripped jeans, I would only dry clean them.

yeah, the backpack is this season and you can find them online on YSL.com

http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/...ack-leather_cod45252229np.html#dept=bags_men_

Anybody have experience with SLP t shirt sizing? I'm looking at the fang t shirt specifically.

Not sure if I should get my true medium or size up to a large

Thier Ts usually fit tts, they are kinda boxy and short but the shoulder and collar are tts, I just preffer the fit better when going my true size.

Haven't worn any but they always look short and rather boxy

I like their flannels and button downs though. I don't own any but they look nice worn. I just can't bring mysef to pay $800+ for a flannel shirt though. I have to draw the line somewhere.

Also, does SLP not make suede Jodphurs in nut any longer? I only see the cigarette suede lately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom