Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Here we go with another 12 year old model, maybe fitting because the brand is prob catered towards the kids.

I'm starting my own brand for people that like to eat, workout, play sports and wear nice fashionable stuff. Who's coming with me!

Here we go with another 12 year old model, maybe fitting because the brand is prob catered towards the kids.

I'm starting my own brand for people that like to eat, workout, play sports and wear nice fashionable stuff. Who's coming with me!
I'm all aboard for that idea.

I'm with it bro.

Few pages back y'all mentioned Faith Connexion. They have some nice denim. Might have to pull the trigger on some. Amiri gonna be matching Balmain prices in no time.

how much will investment cost? srs or joking?
::just had a shark tank moment in my head::

Last edited:
the bomber vest is dope . black ls tee and distressed jeans . I've wanted one since i slept on all saints 

Anyone think there will be any Black Friday deals on this?

^Kanye has lost his dam mind

Then again if they are selling, hes a genius

I miss the graduation-Kanye :smh:

Last edited:
I actually came across that site shopping for my mom.  Great thing about it is they accept returns.  Normally things at that steep of a discount are final sale. 

I wonder where they came up with the $2600 price tag on the sweater. I mean is it a special type of knit? The price is high even for the collection.

If you guys like the JE washed denim, I would wait until next season.  They will have the washed denim with the stretch too.  These currently don't have stretch in them.

If you guys like the JE washed denim, I would wait until next season.  They will have the washed denim with the stretch too.  These currently don't have stretch in them.
good looks. i can wait

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom