Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: that's great for you but the one by me gets shoes that a Marshalls would get, not much better. Maybe like Burlington.

I gotta check it out again, maybe it's improved(although I doubt it).

I forget the event but there is an event that all Last Call's have where they get some really good stuff. Ive had to stop wearing high-end shoes do to my knees so I forget the name on the event.

Those white pradas and the qasa boosts are insane, definitely can't wait for those, if anybody has updates or info coming on those please share

s/s 2015
Not really feeling these

Would appreciate a quick assist.
How do Rick Owens x Adidas fit? True to size?

I'm normally a size 42/9, but I usually go up to 9.5 for Adidas and Nike since I find sports sneakers to be more narrow.

Those are actually black according to the description. I think it's just an unrepresentative picture.

Also Balenciaga Soho had the Rouge Grenat's in stock on Saturday in case anyone was searching.

Has to be a mistake in the description because those are clearly brown and there is also the regular black pair of Arenas up there.

I forget the event but there is an event that all Last Call's have where they get some really good stuff. Ive had to stop wearing high-end shoes do to my knees so I forget the name on the event.
ok got you, thanks for letting me know

ok got you, thanks for letting me know
they have the men's event 1 or 2x a year where they get really good stuff if u speak to the sa they will Def get u on the call list to let u know when they take place.

Last time I bought some gucci for 200 bc they usually have am additional 30% off during the new arrival.

I still regret not buying the balmain jeans they had that were 188. They week my size but man could have made a killing had I known better

Also when they give you the heads up you gotta get there when they open bc all the good stuff will definitely be gone

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
Would appreciate a quick assist.
How do Rick Owens x Adidas fit? True to size?

I'm normally a size 42/9, but I usually go up to 9.5 for Adidas and Nike since I find sports sneakers to be more narrow.
Get the 42/8.5US. 

Those are actually black according to the description. I think it's just an unrepresentative picture.

Also Balenciaga Soho had the Rouge Grenat's in stock on Saturday in case anyone was searching.

Has to be a mistake in the description because those are clearly brown and there is also the regular black pair of Arenas up there.
yup clearly a dark brown color. and if you take that particular pair to check out (or place it in your cart), the item then calls it a dark brown. it doesnt call it black. the web person that listed the item probably just copied and pasted a template for the product from the black ones and forgot to replace the color description.

SSense def has some nice mark downs. Just copped some RO there for $370

Last edited:
they have the men's event 1 or 2x a year where they get really good stuff if u speak to the sa they will Def get u on the call list to let u know when they take place.

Last time I bought some gucci for 200 bc they usually have am additional 30% off during the new arrival.

I still regret not buying the balmain jeans they had that were 188. They week my size but man could have made a killing had I known better

Also when they give you the heads up you gotta get there when they open bc all the good stuff will definitely be gone
thanks for letting me know. I'll keep that in mind for future references

Which ones? i liked these but size was gone.

So copped these which i had my eye on for a minute. $740, $518 to $370.

what are these? they look nice

dior homme ss15

:pimp:

also stopped by last call today at Paramus (confused it with the Nordstrom rack at first, but selection was even worse, way worse)

this was all that they had in mens shoes :smh:

if anyone is planning to stop by their local last call PM me, im looking for some jeans that last call might have for the low.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom