Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are dope. What are they? Been checking out this thread out and i want a new boot but not sure i could rock those SL boots with the heel but they are clean
Bottega Veneta
How do these fit? The heel doesnt look too high actually
These are the jodhpur 30's. I have a wide foot plus I put an insole in them so I go true to my size. Other people go a half size down.

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered  from dante 5? I noticed that you have to paid for duty and customs. If you have, how much did you pay?

Scooped these today..Y-3 has a bunch of stuff 50% off...cant wait for them to come in 

pimp.gif

just for the record... I hate you guys... 
broke down and picked up the TF runners...

every time, i think i'm out... they pull me back in
I'm legit borderline about to cop for full retail as well. I want a pair of these for the start of Spring/Summer and don't really think it's guaranteed that they'll drop to 50% off on Mr.Porter like Miles got his pair for (also don't have the patience to wait months without a guaranteed 30-50% discount). $790 is really steep but I have to get my hands on a pair of those...
mean.gif

I'm legit borderline about to cop for full retail as well. I want a pair of these for the start of Spring/Summer and don't really think it's guaranteed that they'll drop to 50% off on Mr.Porter like Miles got his pair for (also don't have the patience to wait months without a guaranteed 30-50% discount). $790 is really steep but I have to get my hands on a pair of those...
mean.gif

i ran across a deal to purchase a $1k Neiman GC for $475.. so i just used that to pick mine up.. didn't want to risk not landing a pair.. if they do make it to sale, i'll grab another pair 

i ran across a deal to purchase a $1k Neiman GC for $475.. so i just used that to pick mine up.. didn't want to risk not landing a pair.. if they do make it to sale, i'll grab another pair 
Ya and it looks like the only places that have full stock of the Black/White colorway is Neimans and Mr.Porter... Will mull over it today and probably order later.

Wow man. @MilesB My pair of the TF runners has the exact same red ballpoint pen markings throughout the shoe (and if you look at the pics you posted, it weirdly looks like the pen/ink markings run along the seams of the shoe where there's stitching). It's not just marked all over the place in random areas. It almost looks like it was done on purpose but for what reason I don't know. It's somewhat faint but more pronounced in certain areas. I didn't even fully realize it was there until inspecting them closer.

I honestly don't know what the hell is going on with these? Do you think it's a coincidence that the first pair you got had the same thing as my pair? Like I'm just wondering if they were factory defect pairs or even samples maybe? You said you got your pair from Mr.Porter for 50% off so around $395 and I'm wondering if there are specific "defect" shoes that they put on sale for deep discount. I got my pair for 72% off and paid $224 so obviously it was a very significant discount.

The markings don't ruin the look/aesthetic of the shoe and are literally barely noticeable unless like staring from a foot or less away. I'm also not too sure what would remove that and don't want to risk damaging the canvas material...
tired.gif
Not going to create a big fuss since I still feel that I got a crazy steal for them but @MilesB said his SA had to source a pair from Paris and it came with the ink pen markings too so it's not just an isolated incident.

Last edited:

How do I run across this deal you speak of

Wow man. @MilesB My pair of the TF runners has the exact same red ballpoint pen markings throughout the shoe (and if you look at the pics you posted, it weirdly looks like the pen/ink markings run along the seams of the shoe where there's stitching). It's not just marked all over the place in random areas. It almost looks like it was done on purpose but for what reason I don't know. It's somewhat faint but more pronounced in certain areas. I didn't even fully realize it was there until inspecting them closer.

I honestly don't know what the hell is going on with these? Do you think it's a coincidence that the first pair you got had the same thing as my pair? Like I'm just wondering if they were factory defect pairs or even samples maybe? You said you got your pair from Mr.Porter for 50% off so around $395 and I'm wondering if there are specific "defect" shoes that they put on sale for deep discount. I got my pair for 72% off and paid $224 so obviously it was a very significant discount.

The markings don't ruin the look/aesthetic of the shoe and are literally barely noticeable unless like staring from a foot or less away. I'm also not too sure what would remove that and don't want to risk damaging the canvas material...
tired.gif
Not going to create a big fuss since I still feel that I got a crazy steal for them but @MilesB said his SA had to source a pair from Paris and it came with the ink pen markings too so it's not just an isolated incident.
Wow, sorry to hear this man.  I have two pair of these.  The one's you mention were from the TF store in Paris (the 40% Mr. Porter jawns were fine).  I thought that mine might have been samples or something, but it doesn't make sense why they would do that to a sample.  Anyone else buying h=these definitely inspect them before wearing them.  Cheers.

Wow, sorry to hear this man.  I have two pair of these.  The one's you mention were from the TF store in Paris (the 40% Mr. Porter jawns were fine).  I thought that mine might have been samples or something, but it doesn't make sense why they would do that to a sample.  Anyone else buying h=these definitely inspect them before wearing them.  Cheers.
So did you send back the pairs with the pen ink markings or do you still have the pairs with the pen and the cuts in the back of the leather panel? From what I understood, you received those and sent them back and finally got a perfect pair on the third pair sent to you?

and
sick.gif
that the pairs that had the pen and the heel cuts came from the ACTUAL Tom Ford store. Pretty shameful...

Last edited:

So did you send back the pairs with the pen ink markings or do you still have the pairs with the pen and the cuts in the back of the leather panel? From what I understood, you received those and sent them back and finally got a perfect pair on the third pair sent to you?
Pair with ink pair came in, sent back.  Next pair came in with cuts to heel, sent those back.  3rd time received a good pair.

Pair with ink pair came in, sent back.  Next pair came in with cuts to heel, sent those back.  3rd time received a good pair.
I see. Kind of sucks in my situation because I didn't purchase from the TF store or from an online site like Mr. Porter where I could voice a complaint and receive a different pair. My only option would be to return them outright but I think I would try a magic eraser or jason markk or something and see if it takes it out. Ya and I honestly can't think of any good reason there would be to draw lines in red pen ink on the seams of the shoe (doesn't make sense at all). There was even blue ink on the pair you initially received. I know a lot in here would say that even 70% off for them may not be worth it if there are defects, while some would not care and buy them defected due to the level of discount. Decisions...

I see. Kind of sucks in my situation because I didn't purchase from the TF store or from an online site like Mr. Porter where I could voice a complaint and receive a different pair. My only option would be to return them outright but I think I would try a magic eraser or jason markk or something and see if it takes it out. Ya and I honestly can't think of any good reason there would be to draw lines in red pen ink on the seams of the shoe (doesn't make sense at all). There was even blue ink on the pair you initially received. I know a lot in here would say that even 70% off for them may not be worth it if there are defects, while some would not care and buy them defected due to the level of discount. Decisions...
naw I wouldn't return those because of something so minuscule, especially since you got them for more than 70% off. Just know that they are sneakers and will develop wear and tear as soon as you unDS em. I'm very particular about things too but I could overlook that for the price paid.

Last edited:
Just want to ask one more time.  Has anyone seen these Valentino runners around lately?  Thanks in advance.

Dude buys em at 70% off of retail
I must be missin somethin. Where the **** do you get Tom Ford for 70% off?!
mean.gif
You also got to be kidding me brah. Y'all that picky that a tiny unnoticeable amount of pen ink is on the kicks? Do you wear your shoes or just display em like museum pieces?

Last edited:

I must be missin somethin. Where the **** do you get Tom Ford for 70% off?!
mean.gif
You also got to be kidding me brah. Y'all that picky that a tiny unnoticeable amount of pen ink is on the kicks? Do you wear your shoes or just display em like museum pieces?
Well, if you pay 800.00 + on something (hell any price for that matter) you'd like to get what's advertised.  I've seen dudes in the JB forum complain about far less.

I must be missin somethin. Where the **** do you get Tom Ford for 70% off?! :smh: You also got to be kidding me brah. Y'all that picky that a tiny unnoticeable amount of pen ink is on the kicks? Do you wear your shoes or just display em like museum pieces?
You don't respect your guap and your time you put in to getting that guap ? When you spending money, the product should always be as advertised.

Well, if you pay 800.00 + on something (hell any price for that matter) you'd like to get what's advertised.  I've seen dudes in the JB forum complain about far less.

You don't respect your guap and your time you put in to getting that guap ? When you spending money, the product should always be as advertised.
Agree with all this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom