\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

TC's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did my entire brake swap from a 300ZX/Z32 yesterday, took my friend and I 9 hours in total with 10 min breaks in there.
5794110835_c35828fd1b_z.jpg

Here's how she sits with 15mm spacers by Powered By Max (to accommodate for the S13 SE wheels)
5794111751_23c1bb016d_z.jpg

Did my entire brake swap from a 300ZX/Z32 yesterday, took my friend and I 9 hours in total with 10 min breaks in there.
5794110835_c35828fd1b_z.jpg

Here's how she sits with 15mm spacers by Powered By Max (to accommodate for the S13 SE wheels)
5794111751_23c1bb016d_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Effdavikes

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Picked up this:

1782%20028.JPG

Nice Fj I have the same color, been thinking about doing the same scheme... Do you know any good sites to get parts from? Did paint the mirrors and handles?
I was finally able to find some time to get the G8 cleaned up...

is this the V8? if so this thing is BADASS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
very underrated car

Picked up this:

1782%20028.JPG

Nice Fj I have the same color, been thinking about doing the same scheme... Do you know any good sites to get parts from? Did paint the mirrors and handles?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
very underrated car

Keep,

Sure you can get a 10-15 max HP difference from the exhaust but also consider the gains throughout the rpm range. Not too sure on tCs but mustangs get nice gains up top from full exhaust. If you are maybe Just looking for sound, I'd go with a weld in muffler and a off road mid pipe.

Always thought you were a V8 guy too.

Keep,

Sure you can get a 10-15 max HP difference from the exhaust but also consider the gains throughout the rpm range. Not too sure on tCs but mustangs get nice gains up top from full exhaust. If you are maybe Just looking for sound, I'd go with a weld in muffler and a off road mid pipe.

Always thought you were a V8 guy too.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Picked up this:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DOPE PICK-UP, i'm soooo jealous been wanting the TT edition
embarassed.gif
...how you like it soo far ....got rid of your 4runner?

My FJ over the pass weekend, up in Tahoe
eek.gif
@ snow still dropping like that in Tahoe.  I never had a 4Runner, you are confusing me with Bright Nikes.  So far, I'm loving the FJ, I've been wanting one for over a year now and the 2008 Iceberg TT's are hard to find.  I was holding out for a manual, but caved in and got an automatic.

It's the Trail Teams Edition, so that is the way it comes stock.  The only thing different is the Red TRD brake calipers.  You can find TRD/TT parts if you want to customize a regular FJ to look like the Trail Teams Edition.

fjcruiseraccesory.com has a lot of parts to convert a regular FJ to look like a TT.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Picked up this:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DOPE PICK-UP, i'm soooo jealous been wanting the TT edition
embarassed.gif
...how you like it soo far ....got rid of your 4runner?

My FJ over the pass weekend, up in Tahoe
eek.gif
@ snow still dropping like that in Tahoe.  I never had a 4Runner, you are confusing me with Bright Nikes.  So far, I'm loving the FJ, I've been wanting one for over a year now and the 2008 Iceberg TT's are hard to find.  I was holding out for a manual, but caved in and got an automatic.

It's the Trail Teams Edition, so that is the way it comes stock.  The only thing different is the Red TRD brake calipers.  You can find TRD/TT parts if you want to customize a regular FJ to look like the Trail Teams Edition.

fjcruiseraccesory.com has a lot of parts to convert a regular FJ to look like a TT.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Waxed dat mass!
MG_0143.jpg

MG_0091.jpg

straight pipes? how loud is it?
that ride height wouldn't last 5 mins on 9th ave in manhattan or on da FDR
laugh.gif

Im basically this height [Little highter in the rear] in my Maxima and im from Brooklyn...just gotta dodge those holes man
This is with my stock winter setup when i take the front lip off..driveways and gas stations are a !*%+* tho

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Waxed dat mass!
MG_0143.jpg

MG_0091.jpg

straight pipes? how loud is it?
that ride height wouldn't last 5 mins on 9th ave in manhattan or on da FDR
laugh.gif

Im basically this height [Little highter in the rear] in my Maxima and im from Brooklyn...just gotta dodge those holes man
This is with my stock winter setup when i take the front lip off..driveways and gas stations are a !*%+* tho

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Picked up this:

1782%20028.JPG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
very underrated car

<ooIRON MANoo - thanks for the info Yeah it's the GT model 6.0... With a cam swap & dod removal, headers and CAI..... 410 to the wheels

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Picked up this:

1782%20028.JPG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
very underrated car

<ooIRON MANoo - thanks for the info Yeah it's the GT model 6.0... With a cam swap & dod removal, headers and CAI..... 410 to the wheels

G8s are dope
pimp.gif

I want a HSV GTS, it's based off of the G8

800px-2009_HSV_GTS_%28E_Series_2%29_sedan_01.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

G8s are dope
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

G8s are dope
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would like to convert my front the HSV, but $$$$6k+ for hood, fascia, and front fenders...no thanks lol That's ProCharger money

Back
Top Bottom