\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Na, the difference between me and him is that I've never bashed anybody in this thread. All I've done was post cars that I own and showed love to people who post theirs.

High sodium levels are just in some people's DNA. You can't really do anything about that.
I tell them the truth and tell them I purchased the car, even gave them a glimpse on how I purchased it; they claim it's my father's.

I tell them what they want to hear and say it's my father's, so that it may in some weird way ease their mind.
They say I'm childish.

You simply can't win lol.
mean.gif
People way too concerned about other people?

Whats new. Repped.

so what if the dude drives his dad's AM? so what if he claims its his? guarantee y'all would do the same thing. at the end of the day, everybody tries to show up each other, so don't act like y'all are above that ****.

We should and shall move on, but this is wrong and idiotic, that's just you.

^springs were $260, alignment was $60, and install was $250 :rolleyes I could've got it done for $150 but mine and the install guys schedule was completely opposite. And I didn't feel like renting a spring compressor and buying a bunch of tools I would've needed.

as mentioned, good car forums would be your best bet.  vendors, and also your regional classifieds could net you great deals.  i would suggest you DIY, rent a spring compressor from autozone (free as long as you return).  you'll need a good set of socket wrenches, jack, jack stands, and maybe a breaker bar.  through car forums, you should be able to find pics with step by step (bolt by bolt) instructions on how to lower your specific vehicle. 

also, if you're set on springs, keep in mind the spring rates.  this will determine how stiff your ride will be. 

put some new 18s on my 2013 mazda3 (skyactiv) not too long ago. meant to post it in here sooner but never got around to it...
also changed the shift knob and did some vinyl wrapping on the interior trim pieces. small changes, but makes a pretty big difference imo (before and after):

^ dude. i have that same shift knob.. LOL.  but i have the blox LE 490 in neochrome.  love the 490 grams of counterweight.  really makes a difference in shifting

I been searching for a convertible 6 speed e46 m3 but this car is catching my eye but its automatic
mean.gif

I'm going to go check it out 2morrow

Supercharged 2003 325ci for $10k They said it dynoed at 320whp

Do you guys get your car detailed? If so, how often? 

I'm thinking about a mini detail for an 2003 car I have. It's going to cost about $150 (wash, wax, vacuum/shampoo/detail the interior). They mentioned adding a 1 year sealant for an additional $50. Do you think the sealant is worth it? I drive around LA and park indoors. Thanks in advance.

Boston George, be careful with automatic e46. There has been a ton of people whos reverse failed www.noreverse.org check out that site for a better understanding and which ******s are affected

Robotea, try finding a detailer on a auto detailing forum in the regional sections

Most detail shops use crappy products and have people who don't know what they're doing work for them. They're all about quanity and not quality

if you care about paint longevity, you should NEVER take your car to an automated car wash.  i always refuse the complimentary car wash that you get with oil changes from my dealer.  those things are filthy with loose dirt, and will scratch up your clear coat.  even detailers, they typically run the car through the machine, then hand dry. 

you can piece yourself a car wash kit that will save you a lot of money in the long run, and keep your paint perfect.  my kit includes..

-homer's all purpose bucket home depot

-stoner invisible glass cleaner

-sonax wheel cleaner (amazing product, recommend these for nice aftermarket wheels)

-armor all wheel n tire

-meguiars gold class car wash

-absorber synthetic chamois

-grit guard

-sponge off amazon

-mothers wheel brush

these items were purchased from amazon except for the bucket.  i always take my kit to those self car wash places with the ports, and ONLY use the water jet spray.  their brushes are filthy so i'd avoid those.  i wash my car twice a month, and thick coats of wax 4 times a year. 

a real detail also includes clay bar, polish, wax, and sealant which i haven't attempted yet.  also mini's are pretty compact, so it'd be quick to wash/wax compared to bigger bulkier cars.

Back
Top Bottom