Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Anyone know where I can find bigger size of wayfarer? RETROSUPERFUTURE small on me at 54mm. Looking for bigger size. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
do raybans ever go on sale and can amazon be trusted?
Yeah, sometimes they go on sale.

On amazon I wouldn't buy sunglasses from random businesses that are selling on there, unless they have tons of feedback.

But if Amazon is selling them directly, then yeah I would be OK with that.  Amazon makes it really easy to return things too, but I think only if you're buying directly from them, so make sure to check who is selling it.

Last edited:
been wearing these original porsche sunglasses from the 60's, in the pic here next to a pair of L.G.R's (which I'm selling) also have a pair of broken Blinde sunglasses that I wear often.
160wpxs.jpg

...nice vintage frames ^^

been rocking the tortoise shell matte Raybans

on a side note :x at 'Based Mod' Lil B got these gay dudes coming out the woodworks :smh: *blocked*

Last edited:
LV Apparence. Released about 2 years ago. I should've copped when I had the chance :smh: :rolleyes

good looking out bro. got damn those are fresh as F. only LV pair i have are evidences, but those apparences would be an auto cop if i have a chance at them.

Last edited:
good looking out bro. got damn those are fresh as F. only LV pair i have are evidences, but those apparences would be an auto cop if i have a chance at them.
No prob fam. They do go hard though! That's why I'm disappointed in myself for not copping. :smh:

I ordered a pair of the Black Dita Sig (Far Right in this picture) - can't wait to check them out in person.

(not my picture)

Anyone have the Sig's?  They look a bit like an updated version of the Beretta, at least to me.

Last edited:

I ordered a pair of the Black Dita Sig (Far Right in this picture) - can't wait to check them out in person.

(not my picture)

Anyone have the Sig's?  They look a bit like an updated version of the Beretta, at least to me.

those are :pimp:

what did they run you?

Anyone here ever take their LV sunglasses back to a LV store to get them fixed? My evidence's are uneven(one leg lays flat while the other is floating when the sunglasses are placed on a flat suface). Want to know where to take them to get fixed because I don't want somebody fing up my $800 sunglasses. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom