Post your TATS vol. inked for life

grandma's signature
05a2583ee98030d5fe08aa6c8f5b17a20f57e12.png

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

what is the pain like when you get a tat??

can you relate it to anything??
giving blood+tickle

I've only got script on my chest and back. cant speak for anyother part. Mine didnt hurt

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

giving blood+tickle

I've only got script on my chest and back. cant speak for anyother part. Mine didnt hurt
tickle
roll.gif

i am only 16 but i have these simple drawings of some stuff i want...i have had the drawings for a good 6 months so its not just a phase...

i really am kinda bein a vag about the pain part tho. smh at myself...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

giving blood+tickle

tickle
roll.gif

i am only 16 but i have these simple drawings of some stuff i want...i have had the drawings for a good 6 months so its not just a phase...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
If it means something to you then pain is nothing. I'm getting my forearm done in an month or 2.
pimp.gif
Best 500-700 I ever spent in my life

giving blood+tickle

tickle
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

its like a deep scratching with vibration....doesnt hurt THAT much....its just annoying

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

giving blood+tickle

tickle
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

its like a deep scratching with vibration....doesnt hurt THAT much....its just annoying
thats what i have heard....i think i am gettin it done in the summer...thanks guys....

i am gettin my moms maiden name on my chest or bicep also a cross on my chest/peck?

Can anybody get me the word Heart in Arabic? I need it for my next tat...I got three here is my first one. SMH @ For being such an emotional !%!#%....

Guess I'll show one of em...nobody likes my tats....so i expect the same here...

This is going on the left side of my chest soon. It means "scorpion".

And once I'm a made man and don't have to worry about looking bad because of my tat, I'll have the "love" kanji just like this on theleft side of my forehead.

That's all I know for sure that I'll be getting.

people on here are straight haters..quit worrying about what SOMEONE else hat tatted on their body..If you don't like it, then simply don't sayanything..It may be stupid to you, but it might just be the one thing that made that person happy at a really bad point in their life..I personally don'tcare if people like my tats..I know most of them are dumb, but their mine and I like em..Peace

I got a bunch but here are a few of mine...

My favorite...open my arm up and you find mechanisms...J Robot for short lol
whhdp5.jpg

My latest...actually got this sunday Jan. 11th (my bday)
5cfudf.jpg

Got the initials in the fall...
28gy0si.jpg

Got this years ago...
2u6pf6c.jpg

And i will be getting another in about 4 weeks
happy.gif

Did anyone else read that dude was gonna tat up the left side of his forehead
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom