Post Your Wallet

Ditto. The having more cash in your wallet than how much the wallet is worth rule is hard to apply here. I'm not walking around with hundreds of dollars in cash on me everyday. Team Debit Card.
Even if you don't carry cash (I hardly do), wouldn't the "contents" of your debit/CC out-value the price of your wallet? 

I still can't rock a wallet. I can carry my ID, debit card, and cash all with a rubber band. Not to mention, it takes like 1/4 the space of an average wallet.

Rocking this with literally $3 in it
:lol: the Yao Ming face got me.

Another NTer said it best, $30 wallet with $270 inside > $300 with no money inside.

I copped a wallet back in Hong Kong, TOUGH (the brand), love it - But it's been 3-4 years...Looking for a new one.

Had this tanner goods one for a couple years now, might switch to something else this year tho..
Not my pic, the one in the pic's new, mine has a nice patina going and darkened a lot.

Currently use a rubber rand, will pickup one of those Herschels in the next month or 2

Dont know if I just want a card holder type joint or full wallet

Biggest turn off is a man with a expensive designer wallet 100< no bueno 

especially LV ones 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't carry cash only debit card & credit cards. Spend cash real fast. I got a card case need a new one maybe LV or new Gucci case.

Last edited:
I get bored with wallets and switch up if I'm randomly shopping and see one I like. This is my current wallet.

I might cop a Louis Vuitton wallet. :nerd:

I remember my Freshman year of HS I use to carry some chicks Coach card holder with her ID, Bruh, It wasn't a good look, To make things worse I would also carry her pink backpack. :lol: :smh:

Goyard looks great!

I had a LV wallet, but gave it to mom since it's too bulky. I just carry this in the pocket, have had it for 5-6 years now. Next wallet/card holder will be a Hermes when the time comes.

n6ax6f.jpg

Have some spare change in the money clip in the pouch for places that only take cash.
tumblr_m6b5kbifeP1rux7jzo1_500.jpg

I don't carry cash only debit card & credit cards. Spend cash real fast. I got a card case need a new one maybe LV or new Gucci case.

We have similar taste! GG Imprime ftw! If anyone is wanting to get a Gucci wallet and wants durability, nothing beats GG Imprime. These things are scratch/scuff resistant. I bought mine at the Gucci/5th Ave store in New York when I was vacationing back in '09. I've used mine everyday since and still no scratches on it!

I'm really bad with keeping track of how I spend my cash. I decided a few years ago that I should just make purchases with my debit/credit cards. You can't keep better track than with either of those cards + online banking. :lol:

Last edited:
i htought about the card holders like the gucci one.. but i went with the LV one instead because i like having my card folded inside

^Did you get the "pocket organizer" from LV (priced at $290 I believe)?  If so, how bulky is it?  I've been eyeing that one for a while now, just haven't pulled the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom