POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The way they all casually walked right out the front of the stash house right after was also hilarious

I am enjoying this show, lighthearted, really good scuttlebutt. I would have never peeped if it weren't for this thread. The only thing I am bugging about is the usage of condoms on this show..maaaaaaannnnn, these kids ain't strappin' up like that! :lol::rofl: However, I get that they are trying to send a message.

So Tariq had to kill his "monster" father because Ghost did everything he could so his children would want for nothing and didn't want Tariq to go the drug route like he did.

Meanwhile Tariq's trying to save Mrs. Set It Off with her melon head who this episode told her son to take out an innocent stripper after telling him to take out a district attorney earlier in the season.

Lest we forget she was the one who encouraged Riq to sell drugs so that he could get it "right".

So who's the real monster parent?

Monet posted up waiting in Ms. Milgram's office like

AZYAd.gif

Not even gonna get into how she got into Carrie's office in the first place, anything is possible with Truth's security working at Stansfield now, but what was she gonna do if Carrie just called it a day and went home right after work? :lol:

Those dudes put in all that effort to take out Monet and the kids but didn't bother to check if they were taken out? #BecausePower

Dru and his sugary self running into the heart of the gunfire. :lol::smh:

Monet last episode: exiles Cane from the family

Monet this episode: DON'T SAY THAT NAME!

Monet also this episode: WHY WEREN'T YOU HERE!? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I'M GONNA KILL YOU MYSELF!
1609092127965.png

A drug dealer and a crooked cop really had to team up to try and take down an 18 year old. :lol::smh:

Can't wait for all the ****ery in the season finale next week.

I been wondering what GTG stood for and after finding out it stood for Get That Guap I wish they never even said anything lmaooo.

Effie scenes be hitting, she plays her role well. Which can’t be said for pretty much the whole cast.

Buddy deserves to be turned into a pack for standing up when ****** letting off 30 clips by the second.

Yet somehow he only got shot once #BecausePower

How did Tariq save Diana? It was either duck and get down or end up on a shirt. Monet acting like he was letting shots off too.

Zeke moved up to #1 in the worst power actor rankings, buddy makes the most idiotic faces.

Paula told Tariq to get a lawyer when she knows Maclean been robbing him blind, I was like what lawyer and with what money???

With all that said tho the montage with Tariq saying he deserves to die and the flashbacks of the lies he did and the damage caused behind it was dope so I’ll give them credit for that.

Sidenote, Riqs fits was kinda sloppy this week lmao

Did anyone hear that weird voice Zeke was using when talking to Monet at the house? He was making faces like he was acting with all his might but the delivery wasn’t as strong as he felt he was doing it :lol:

Yooooo......

Me & frshstunna frshstunna was dying at this **** :rofl:

It’s like, his inflection in his voice was going in and out. Wtf was that? And they got this ****** from the SOUF, not even trying to sound like he from Queens :lol:.

I was kinda high, but the way Zeke voice was, when he was talking had me dying lmao

Did anyone hear that weird voice Zeke was using when talking to Monet at the house? He was making faces like he was acting with all his might but the delivery wasn’t as strong as he felt he was doing it :lol:

I thought he was trying to act scary and intimidated*. He know what time it is with his Auntie Mary.

He was giving this guy's vibes in that scene.

AromaticHardAnkole-small.gif

Last edited:
I been wondering what GTG stood for and after finding out it stood for Get That Guap I wish they never even said anything lmaooo.

Zeke moved up to #1 in the worst power actor rankings, buddy makes the most idiotic faces.

and the professor who is a former prosecutor solved everything from Google :lol:

Why they make yo rock that sweater like that? Had the gut all out looking wild out of shape :lol: :smh:

I thought it was just me. I was wondering why he had it partially untucked.

It was like 10 dudes outside with big guns blasting at the spot, and Dru thought going to grab a pistol by himself gon stop em :stoneface: :lol: ...Got his dumb *** shot trying be Rambo :smh:

he has a gun, let us stop :lol:

Dudes acting is as good as his basketball ability.

Professor Reynolds and Zeke make me wonder if some Tyler Perry stuff is going on behind the scenes.

Back
Top Bottom