PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I've been constantly getting signed out of psn right when my team is about to win
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Is this happening to anyone else?

I've been constantly getting signed out of psn right when my team is about to win
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm done with this game unless they fix all the issues.

Hit detection is an absolute joke in this game, and don't even get me started on the spawns and party issues.

Hit detection is an absolute joke in this game, and don't even get me started on the spawns and party issues.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

BEEN saying this. thank god GT5 is coming out soon and im only borrowing a friends copy.
and yes, the sign out thing is happening to me too.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

BEEN saying this. thank god GT5 is coming out soon and im only borrowing a friends copy.
and yes, the sign out thing is happening to me too.

man they need to lower the accuracy when you hip fire, and you don't even need steady aim.

people running corner to corner just spraying  

man they need to lower the accuracy when you hip fire, and you don't even need steady aim.

people running corner to corner just spraying  

YOOOOOOOOOOO.......YALL KNOW THEY GOT CUSTOM GAMES ON THIS !+%%??????????.......Unlimited ammo and gold guns.
you get a chopper after 1 kill

Go into community and it will have "Custom game" with a bunch of game modes

YOOOOOOOOOOO.......YALL KNOW THEY GOT CUSTOM GAMES ON THIS !+%%??????????.......Unlimited ammo and gold guns.
you get a chopper after 1 kill

Go into community and it will have "Custom game" with a bunch of game modes

Originally Posted by henz0

My first chopper gunner I only got 1 kill
30t6p3b.gif

After that OKC game ima be on all night
nerd.gif

smh my first chopper gunner i only got to open the door and the game ended dudes didnt want it
roll.gif

chopper and gunship aint no joke though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

S&D x Motion sensor = win
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

My first chopper gunner I only got 1 kill
30t6p3b.gif

After that OKC game ima be on all night
nerd.gif

smh my first chopper gunner i only got to open the door and the game ended dudes didnt want it
roll.gif

chopper and gunship aint no joke though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

S&D x Motion sensor = win
pimp.gif

Multi-player is not hot right now but in due time, I am pretty sure the glitches and everything will be patched. Loving this game.

Back
Top Bottom