Public restrooms and hand washing... vol. "You not gon wash your hands bro?"

Can one of the Flip homies explain the cup/ tabo thing to me?

I remember a while back getting into a argument on old NT with some dude talking about cup method is cleaner than tissue. I still don't believe that.
:rofl:

Yeah, you just run a bucket full of water from the back and you keep repeating til you feel clean... When I went to my grandparent's house over the summer, they had no toilet paper and only a bucket :smh: I had to immedieatly take a shower afterwards :lol:
wouldn't the, now poopy, water just trickle down your crack and onto your legs, pants, etc. and make a huge mess? Just keep a pack of these in your desk at work and a pack in the car, the small ones are extra cheap at Big Lots

Not to tangent but yall splashing water on your crack dudes probably the same dudes who think you don't ever have to wash your jeans :x

View media item 576352

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
:rofl:

Yeah, you just run a bucket full of water from the back and you keep repeating til you feel clean... When I went to my grandparent's house over the summer, they had no toilet paper and only a bucket :smh: I had to immedieatly take a shower afterwards :lol:
I can see how that would be cool for them wet loose dooks but what about them solid, too much cheese, hanging on by extra strength turd fibers dumps? Running water down your *** dont sound like its gonna help them clingers. Hell, tissue half work on them jokers....just smearing smh

I wouldve been wetting paper towels if my ppl ever tried to pull that no tissue deal.

Wait how do u dry? I know dudes aint walking around wit wet *****. And the thought of pouring water down my back got me feeling some type of way smh

Last edited:
Hell yeah ****** be nasty as hell ****** be merrily diddy bopping their way out the bathroom without washing their hands that **** is disgusting my g

but i don't be saying **** because im not tryna throw hands and catch a fist with pee pee/booty cream residue on it to the lip

The s*** that really bugs me out tho...and ive seen this alot...but u ever been to somebody house and they dont have a cup in there?
Like u just sposed to smear yo s*** and not wash it off?

Even overseas they got that dookie fountain.
 ​
real talk i've never been to someone's house where they had a bidet​
 ​
never even seen one in real life​

Last edited:
Enter public bathroom..........

Do whatever I need to do..........

Wash my hands, leaving water running..........

Dry my hands with a paper towel..........

Use paper towel to turn off water and on door handle to exit..........

Find trashcan outside of public bathroom.

Standard procedure.

This, with a slight change....But still repped.

Can one of the Flip homies explain the cup/ tabo thing to me?

I remember a while back getting into a argument on old NT with some dude talking about cup method is cleaner than tissue. I still don't believe that.

You use the cup AND the paper
You fill the cup with bathroom water.
While sitting down you angle the cup so the water cascades down the contaminated area.
Then you wrap some tissue around your hand and wipe the mudd off.
Repeat the last two steps until you feel cleanly.

NT goes to the bathroom in restaurants & doesn't wash hands, which makes them not tip so as to not infect the waiter/waitress with dong pathogens on said tips...it all makes sense now...

i wash my hands everytime i use a public bathroom or bathroom in someone else's house but at home 
grin.gif

Last edited:
First I grab a paper towel to turn water on( if its not hands free), then wash my hands and grab a paper towel to turn door knob... That's why I hate shaking hands, just dap me up or fist bump

Last edited:
I still cannot wrap my mind around this "bucket method" some of you speak of

baby wipes are clutch.

dookie fountain :lol:

TIL some people pour water down their buttcrack instead of wiping.

baby wipes are clutch.

dookie fountain
laugh.gif

TIL some people pour water down their buttcrack instead of wiping.
pour water instead of wiping? 

sick.gif

baby wipes are the truth, leave your booty so clean you can eat off of it. pause 
laugh.gif

Ya'll reminding me of that Wayans Bros. episode where Marlon meets Clinton.

Last edited:
There's this older Asian dude where I work... :smh:

He actually has a reputation. Dude walks from the stall after taking a ****, right back to his desk. EVERY DAMN DAY! :x :x :x

Then he has the nerve to munch on Doritos right after. You NEVER see this dude without a big bag of Doritos and a tray of candy and he has the nerve to tell people to take some. :smh:

Second to that is the dude who cuts fruit on the bathroom sink. :x :x

Yes. Instead of cutting up his fruit at his desk, he cuts it on the counter in... in the damn bathroom. :smh: Surprised he hasn't caught e-coli yet.

Then there are the people that bring their damn cups of coffee and water in the bathroom. :stoneface: Bruh... do you know how much dookie mist is floating in the air after mad people flush all day? Some people are wild. I can't call it. I wash my hands BEFORE I take a piss at work because I never know who was touching my keyboard while I was away and I don't have a napkin to open the bathroom door. Not trying to get someone else's germs on my ****. My gf might catch a cold slurping me up or something. Best believe I open the door with a napkin on the way out of the bathroom though.

Maybe I'm just a germaphobe.

And I always use wipes at home after dropping loads.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom