PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

We are back with part 2 of our Spring shipment from The Hundreds. This update includes tees, denim, accessories.

Set:

thehundredssetsilverblack.jpg

Green & Wax:

thehundredsgreenwaxblack.jpg

Popo's:

thehundredspoposblack.jpg

Jags Hat, these are snap back adjustables:

thehundredsjagspurplered.jpg

thehundredsjagsblueyellow.jpg

Stay Platinum Denim, these are Raw & Selvedge:

thehundredsstayplatinum.jpg

Swap Watch, similar in design to the old Swatch watches. This watch comes with different colored bands so you can mix and match as you please:

thehundredsswapwatch.jpg

Thanks for looking and also just a heads up for the remainder of the week we are going to have our $9.99 t-shirt section from our sale last weekend out withsome new items added. Drop by and check them out!

looks like imma be coming in this weekend.....those 1st shipmenst of Hundreds are sick and same with the green wax's

m4d3lnchln4: The jackets fit smaller then usual Hundreds clothing. A Large should work for you.

ace: Come on through.

Baldpinoy: I think the watch is between 40-50, I can't remember.

aye yo kev and marco, its me jon, is there any more size 9-10 in the qs am 90s? i got a homie thats interested in coppin a pair. When am i gonna be posted upas the first qs buyer!!!! oh yeah and how much is the hundreds watch?

Jon: What up! I think the watch is 45-50. I forgot about the pic... we'll post it soon.

Hundreds tees are $30

Got some more new arrivals for you guys. This is the first part of our Spring shipment from Fiberops. It includes a polo, hoody, and some denim.

Bounder Polo, I couldnt get the pics right but the buttons are actually snap instead of the traditional loop ones. Also the buttons have some nice small picson them:
fiberopsbounderblack.jpg

Logo Hoody:

fiberopshoodyblack.jpg

Sh*tyeahs Denim, this pair is regular cut:

http://www.puristboutique.com/images/productimages/20080211/fiberops****yeahsindigo.jpg

FISM Denim, this pair is a slim cut:

fiberopsfismindigo.jpg

Thanks for looking and we will back next week with a brand new brand to Purist!

wassup purist, i think you should give my homie's clothing brand a look. its called Ultra Vitalence. go check out his stuff on www.ultravitalence.com ithink his stuff is pretty nice. im just trying to help out my homeboy get his brand out there.

Hey Kev and Marco... are you guys planning on getting TH's Set Zip Up hoodie? I'd be all over that if you guys got the black or olive one in theshop...

Here it is as promised. We are excited to introduce to the South Bay, MHI by Maharishi!

Maharishi is a UK brand founded by Hardy Blechman in 1994. MHI is just one of the many brands made by maharishi, including dpmhi and most recently, FHI. MHI iswell known for placing emphasis on its own points of inspiration and the natural progression of excellent quality, perfect fit and original design. The companycontinues to develop and expand with each new season and continues to be one of the most influential and progressive international brands around.

Heres the pics

Superbrand:

mhisuperbrandblack.jpg

Master Control:

mhimastercontrolneonblue.jpg

mhimastercontrolblack.jpg

Keep Calm:

mhikeepcalmoliveblack.jpg

No Future (left) & Scream (right):

mhinofuturescream.jpg

Countdown:

mhicountdownblack.jpg

Logo Fade Hoody:

mhilogofadegrey.jpg

Cuban Lizard Hoody:

mhicubanlizardolive.jpg

For more info on Maharishi and MHI please go visit our website where we have a full breakdown on the brand.

As always thanks for looking and if you have any questions please leave them here, PM, give us a call or drop on by!

Quick update... New blog up for your time killing pleasure. Promise I'll keep updating it from now on.

And seriously... stay tuned. Another MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT soon.

kev

We just got a few new items from The Hundreds as well as a couple restocks on some popular tees. Heres the pics:

Set Zip Up:

thehundredssetzipuparmy.jpg

Stratus Zip Up:

thehundredsstratusjade.jpg

Team Cap, Giants colorway:

thehundredsteamcapblackorange.jpg

Restock on both logo tees:

thehundredslogoadamblack.jpg

Also we restocked on the black Set tee as well.

Coming later on this week we should have in some new stuff from Futura Labs and Stussy as well as something new for the ladies.

As always if you have any questions leave them here, PM me, give us a call or drop on by!

What new fitteds do you guys have in.. also how big does that Hundreds tee go up to

Rico,

The Hundreds logo tee on the left I have up to a 2XL and the one of the right up to an XL. The Hundreds goes up to 2XL and we get that in everything from them.

As far as fitteds go we should be getting in some new ones from Stussy soon, like in the next week and a half. Once we get those pics will be posted.

Thanks

We are back again with some new merchandise for you guys.

Fresh for Spring from Futura Labs, we have some jackets, tees, caps, and collab they did with Dickies! Heres the pics:

Atomic Arrows Embroidered Hoodie, collab with Dickies:

flatomicarrowshoodiered.jpg

"Our Sport Is Art" Coaches Jacket:

floursportcoachjacketwhite.jpg

floursportcoachjacketblack.jpg

Arms Raglan Tee, tee on right is navy/white and on the left is black/white:

flarmsraglannavyblack.jpg

Box Logo Camo Mesh Trucker and Atomic Arrow Beanie:

flboxlogocamobrowngreen.jpg

flboxlogocamoatomicarrowbeanienavy.jpg

Be back tommorrow with some new goods for the ladies.

As always if you have any questions please feel free to leave a message here, PM me, give us a call or just drop on by!

http://www.puristboutique.com]www.puristboutique.com[/url]
(408) 920-6603

Back with another update, this time its for the ladies. We have received the latest offernings from MadeMe!

We introduced this brand last season with a couple pieces but for Spring we have a full lineup, including tees, hoodies, shorts and leggings.

Here are the pics:

Working Girl Tee:

mademeworkinggirlred.jpg

mademeworkinggirlwhite.jpg

Tracy Tee (left) & Legs Tee (right):

mademedicklegswhiteblack.jpg

Sleeveless Hoodie:

mademesleevelesshoodieblack.jpg

mademesleevelesshoodiewhite.jpg

Bleached Denim Short (left) & Legs Leggings (right):

mademeblecheddeniimlegsleggings.jpg

All of this is availible now as well as some other offerings from Obey for women. We will be back next week with some new offerings from Stussy.

Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Back
Top Bottom