Question for my fellas of other ethnicitys...when it comes to your women

yuku 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by ricky409

i wouldnt mind a subservient, obediant, frail, weak minded asian women in my life though.

SCSHIFT... if i come to the bay, you gotta find me one, fambs.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I live in Massachusetts my man. Near Boston
laugh.gif

Everyone associates me with the Bay cause of the avy
laugh.gif
damn son I thought you lived in Oakland, I was gonna find you when I went to visit my fam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Good looks AEA.
CherryRed I think that would be the most uncommon hook up.I personally have NEVER seen that before.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Originally Posted by Aze201

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

...when it comes to gender roles, black men choose white women because psychologically to in appearance they're weak and "need" us...african american

women have a genetic mutation that produces higher amounts of testosterone which makes them more "masculine" in appearance. it puts off black men
but in turn subconsciously attracts and excites white males who have issues with control. 
There's an essay in Soul on Ice that discusses this in-depth, if any one is interested. I forget the name of the essay, but it's befitting of the topic.

Find this joint ASAP because, I beg to differ. I'm a African American guy from South Florida and, Im not sure if it's due to my region but in all honesty, I'm not attracted to White women at all. And, I'm as open minded as they come. LOL. Southern African American women are so cultured so, maybe my location does play a major role. That *%! turns me on like no other. I work at a major resort hotel in my city and, we get heavy traffic from women all over the globe. When I interact with the White women, I dont find them that appealing at all honestly. Of course their are some I definately have a sensual-like connection with but, I prefer African American women and, I've sense my urges to be w/them has grown more. Sometimes, I honestly get beguiling taste about White women. As far as Asians, latino, I find Latin/Hispanic women to be very sexy. I absolutely LOVE Brazillian women. If I could nab one of them, I'd be A-OK. Im not attracted to Asian women either. LOL. I dont know what may cause this but, like I said, I've always preferred black women. The attraction is strong to the point that they garner 100% of my attention. The funny thing is, I have a Black co-worker that only likes White women, a white coworker who prefers black women, a Serbian coworker who only likes White women, and my coworker from the Caribbean who isnt attracted to white women, lol. I respect all creeds though, I love interracial relationships and, ultimatley, every child bore in the world will be multiracial in coming millenias. Brazil is the best example. That will be amazing to see.
Agreed, I'm the same way.....

when I worked my first job at a grocery store, the location it was in was a white area, so most of the customers where anglo saxons ........I wasn't attracted to too many of the women there......and the 3 or 4 I was attracted to had shapes of black women.

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

DMV. What kind of asian you looking for? Cause DMV is PACKED WITH Koreans and Vietnamese people. Japanese women LOVE black guys.

Maybe the women arent the issue. Maybe your the issue. If your anything like the typical DC dude, then you def might not date a asian or any other race.
yeah I know, when I worked at this grocery store last year, I seen one come in with this black chick...she was the tallest asian I've seen, but she had really long nice hair...she was an overall pretty girl.........she was rocking a north face steep tech which made me laugh cus most of the black folks wear that down here
laugh.gif

she even came over behind my back AFTER she left the section acting like she was searching for some fruit while I was being trained by another co-worker........I think she was feeling a brotha......and that WAS A FIRST when it came to asians....I was shocked, and happy at the same time.
ohwell.gif

that was a totally new experience for the black bruce wayne.

Oh and DO NOT make this an issue about me, and what do you mean the typical D.C. dude?

first of all I'm on niketalk.......half the young dudes around here are riding metro messing with people, using profane language, robbing, stealing and smoking weed all day trying to smash any woman walking......they know no such thing about a niketalk...
most of them don't even use the internet like I do.....they outside in the "streets".

like I've stated, your views and my views will be different, i've been all over D.C. and I know they have asian women here,if you have had success with some then congrats.....my preference is black women, so I'm not out here looking for asians, it's just something I noticed around my city (they have interracial couples, but it isn't a big percentage down here).....that's my opinion and it's not changing.

that asian girl that showed interest in me shocked me because I don't go for them at all, and it was something new to me at the time.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

damn son I thought you lived in Oakland, I was gonna find you when I went to visit my fam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yeah everyone looks at the Monta pic and is like what I thought you were from the bay?
laugh.gif

I'd love to be there right now... when I go to Sacramento I'll hit you up
pimp.gif

Aze201 I don't remember this part of the book. Only thing that reminds me of what who nice as him said is when another inmate was saying he only dates because it shows the white man that he is truly free because he won't be confined to only dealing with black womam

Unfortunately I no longer have the book. But, since you read the book, these themes should be familiar. It is in the essay where he describes the societal roles of Black and White women/men. Black man-Supermasculine menial, Black woman-Amazon, White man-Omnipotent Administrator, and White woman- Ultra Feminine. He then goes on to explain why black mean and white women are attracted to each other. I hope this helps.

Whats the name of this book?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Aze201 I don't remember this part of the book. Only thing that reminds me of what who nice as him said is when another inmate was saying he only dates because it shows the white man that he is truly free because he won't be confined to only dealing with black womam

Unfortunately I no longer have the book. But, since you read the book, these themes should be familiar. It is in the essay where he describes the societal roles of Black and White women/men. Black man-Supermasculine menial, Black woman-Amazon, White man-Omnipotent Administrator, and White woman- Ultra Feminine. He then goes on to explain why black mean and white women are attracted to each other. I hope this helps.

Whats the name of this book?
Soul on Ice by Eldridge Cleaver. It's a pretty good read but while reading keep in mind who the author is.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I think her frame of thinking is actually a lot more complex than you think it is...

From all the time I've been with her, I think I know why she thinks this way. Let me break it down...

My girl's father (Chinese) left her and her mother when she was a very small child. They went and lived with her uncle (Thai) for a few years before her mother found a new guy (English) and moved to England. Her uncle was very mean to her during the time she lived there. <------ This is why I think she doesn't like asian men.

Then, she grew up in England until she was 12, was surrounded by white people. Then moved to HK because her new step-dad had to move there for work. Her step-dad is english but has always been there for her, treated her like his own kid. <----- This is why I think she likes white men.

Black men there is really no explanation on, I just don't think she's ever been into them for whatever reason, but she does like them more than asian men.

I could be completely wrong this viewpoint too, it's her view and not mine. But this just makes sense to me.

How does that make sense to you? I have no right to tell others what to do, but I'm trying to understand how she can justify not liking/liking certain races because of what a couple people of those races in her lives have done to her.

So she doesn't like Asian men because two Asian men in her life were not people she liked? And one of them was just mean to her?

And then because one white guy was a good figure in her life she now likes white people?

That has to be the worst reasoning I can think of. Just cancel off an entire race not because you aren't attracted to their features or disagree with their culture, but because of the people of that race (which you can count on one hand) in her life did not meet her standards.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

How does that make sense to you? I have no right to tell others what to do, but I'm trying to understand how she can justify not liking/liking certain races because of what a couple people of those races in her lives have done to her.

So she doesn't like Asian men because two Asian men in her life were not people she liked? And one of them was just mean to her?

And then because one white guy was a good figure in her life she now likes white people?

That has to be the worst reasoning I can think of. Just cancel off an entire race not because you aren't attracted to their features or disagree with their culture, but because of the people of that race (which you can count on one hand) in her life did not meet her standards.

indifferent.gif

Yea that definitely is some stupid reasoning. And just like another poster said about that girl, no matter how she tries to spin it, she's an idiot.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Sudanese women depend on if they are straight from Sudan or American-born/raised. The ones that are straight from Sudan look negatively upon African Americans and you would be hard pressed to find one that would date a black man. Even if she doesnt mind it, chances are her parents wouldn't allow it. If she was raised here, she would probably be open to dating a black man, but again the parents would highly frown upon it or not allow it altogether.

Unfortunately Sudan is not that much different from the rest of Africa and the Islands when it comes to their view of African Americans. The same goes with the Middle East. I know for a fact my parents wouldnt want me dating a African American women. Thats the way it is right now...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
wow
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

I never see black dudes dating black women in NY.  I'm from here, I'm 1/2 black, I've only dated one black girl and she was lighter than me.
What part of NY are you from/in? I see it all the time
I grew up in midtown and I lived on riverside blvd for a lil bit while I was in highschool.  I live in Jersey now and I see it here too.  

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

What part of NY are you from/in? I see it all the time
I grew up in midtown and I lived on riverside blvd for a lil bit while I was in highschool.  I live in Jersey now and I see it here too.  
laugh.gif
 Hard to believe that in a city of 8 mil (20 mil in the tri-state area) never once did you see it. Must not catch your eye or somethin

Back
Top Bottom