Question for my fellas of other ethnicitys...when it comes to your women

no one inside my family has ever had a problem dating outside our race (we're black)

it's only the parents of said chick that may or may not agree

asian, puerto rican and mexican are now part of my family thru marriage and many more that i can't even think of at the moment

it's all about confidence and being genuine, two things women can't resist amongst others

it's even easier at work and school, that consistency kills them if you're genuine, after they realize it's not an act they are straight throwing themselves at you

it's happened to me hundreds of times

Originally Posted by Aze201

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

...when it comes to gender roles, black men choose white women because psychologically to in appearance they're weak and "need" us...african american

women have a genetic mutation that produces higher amounts of testosterone which makes them more "masculine" in appearance. it puts off black men
but in turn subconsciously attracts and excites white males who have issues with control. 
There's an essay in Soul on Ice that discusses this in-depth, if any one is interested. I forget the name of the essay, but it's befitting of the topic.

Find this joint ASAP because, I beg to differ. I'm a African American guy from South Florida and, Im not sure if it's due to my region but in all honesty, I'm not attracted to White women at all. And, I'm as open minded as they come. LOL. Southern African American women are so cultured so, maybe my location does play a major role. That *%! turns me on like no other. I work at a major resort hotel in my city and, we get heavy traffic from women all over the globe. When I interact with the White women, I dont find them that appealing at all honestly. Of course their are some I definately have a sensual-like connection with but, I prefer African American women and, I've sense my urges to be w/them has grown more. Sometimes, I honestly get beguiling taste about White women. As far as Asians, latino, I find Latin/Hispanic women to be very sexy. I absolutely LOVE Brazillian women. If I could nab one of them, I'd be A-OK. Im not attracted to Asian women either. LOL. I dont know what may cause this but, like I said, I've always preferred black women. The attraction is strong to the point that they garner 100% of my attention. The funny thing is, I have a Black co-worker that only likes White women, a white coworker who prefers black women, a Serbian coworker who only likes White women, and my coworker from the Caribbean who isnt attracted to white women, lol. I respect all creeds though, I love interracial relationships and, ultimatley, every child bore in the world will be multiracial in coming millenias. Brazil is the best example. That will be amazing to see.

DMV. What kind of asian you looking for? Cause DMV is PACKED WITH Koreans and Vietnamese people. Japanese women LOVE black guys.

Maybe the women arent the issue. Maybe your the issue. If your anything like the typical DC dude, then you def might not date a asian or any other race.

I have some black friends and they all seem to have this problem with asian women as well.. and this is what I tell them...

simply put, stop viewing asian women as asian women. At the end of the day they're still women. They don't want to be seen as oriental trophies that you conquered, so don't teat them as such. Just be respectful, maybe a little less direct and if they're not interested don't sweat it. Everybody has their preferences, hell even I prefer going for mixed women. A lot of asian women are going to be intimidated by black men, but the ones that are.. I mean are those the types of females you want to be messing with anyway? Just keep it moving. But don't be going up to an asian girl and every so often throw in a "so what's you're background?" "I've never been with an asian girl" "blah blah asian this blah blah asian that".
It's great that you're interested in their culture, or attracted to that look but don't treat it like a novelty or it will come off as ignorant and disrespectful.

...when it comes to gender roles, black men choose white women because psychologically to in appearance they're weak and "need" us...african american

women have a genetic mutation that produces higher amounts of testosterone which makes them more "masculine" in appearance. it puts off black men
but in turn subconsciously attracts and excites white males who have issues with control. 
There's an essay in Soul on Ice that discusses this in-depth, if any one is interested. I forget the name of the essay, but it's befitting of the topic.
Im interested. I feel like he kinda called me gay
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Unless it was only directed at white guys with control issues.

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

simply put, stop viewing asian women as asian women. At the end of the day they're still women. They don't want to be seen as oriental trophies that you conquered, so don't teat them as such. Just be respectful.
This goes for all women of different ethnicities.

guess its different in DC

im from the tri state area an black dudes have no problem coppin anything under the sun.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

^ same in ATL

ive been to ATL a few times cuz my dad lives down there
black love is strong down there, so is black gay love. i didnt notice too much mixing 

^ same in ATL

black love is strong down there, so is black gay love. i didnt notice too much mixing 

I've mostly only been with white women mainly because there are just so many down here in Bama.

My current gf is Korean and White, so her parents already did the interracial thing so they don't care that I'm black.....really only had an issue once when related to race and was this white girl with redneck parents. Basically told her they don't mind me coming over the house as a friend but she couldn't date me. I haven't been over there since she told me they said that. Alabama is still pretty backwards

Originally Posted by Al Audi

^ same in ATL

did you frequent the downtown area? Plenty of mixing man. I notice it everyday since I go to school there

In my area (Portland metro), its kind of the same.

Latinas like to date latinos. Occasionally Ill see one with a black dude but rarely a full blown white guy, I may be wrong though.

Aze201 I don't remember this part of the book. Only thing that reminds me of what who nice as him said is when another inmate was saying he only dates because it shows the white man that he is truly free because he won't be confined to only dealing with black woman

I've only dealt with black women & my circle of friends has been mainly black ppl. Lately I've been hanging with some ppl of different ethnicities  middle eastern, white/italian, filipino & when we go out it's usually to spots with mainly white women. I've pulled a few white chicks, a korean & a middle eastern just for fun but like many others have said the women who stray from the traditional stick to your own kind mentality are usually open to dating outside their race. From my experience these women are younger, aren't from NY, liberal & are into the social scenes of the city. So when they get here they want to take it all in. I haven't done much traveling outside the states but I hear us brothas are received quite nicely abroad with the ladies

Sudanese women depend on if they are straight from Sudan or American-born/raised. The ones that are straight from Sudan look negatively upon African Americans and you would be hard pressed to find one that would date a black man. Even if she doesnt mind it, chances are her parents wouldn't allow it. If she was raised here, she would probably be open to dating a black man, but again the parents would highly frown upon it or not allow it altogether.

Unfortunately Sudan is not that much different from the rest of Africa and the Islands when it comes to their view of African Americans. The same goes with the Middle East. I know for a fact my parents wouldnt want me dating a African American women. Thats the way it is right now...

Its harder for a _ with a baby mama to get girls of other races, that +#%! is too foreign to them

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

African American men with Asian and Hispanic women is not as rare an occurence as you're making it out to be, especially black men with hispanic women. Within every culture there is pressure marry within your race, culture, religion etc. I've hung out in DC a couple of times and have seen black men with a variety of races. In NYC black men date everything but black women it seems.

I never see black dudes dating black women in NY.  I'm from here, I'm 1/2 black, I've only dated one black girl and she was lighter than me.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

I never see black dudes dating black women in NY.  I'm from here, I'm 1/2 black, I've only dated one black girl and she was lighter than me.
What part of NY are you from/in? I see it all the time

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

Aze201 I don't remember this part of the book. Only thing that reminds me of what who nice as him said is when another inmate was saying he only dates because it shows the white man that he is truly free because he won't be confined to only dealing with black woman

I've only dealt with black women & my circle of friends has been mainly black ppl. Lately I've been hanging with some ppl of different ethnicities  middle eastern, white/italian, filipino & when we go out it's usually to spots with mainly white women. I've pulled a few white chicks, a korean & a middle eastern just for fun but like many others have said the women who stray from the traditional stick to your own kind mentality are usually open to dating outside their race. From my experience these women are younger, aren't from NY, liberal & are into the social scenes of the city. So when they get here they want to take it all in. I haven't done much traveling outside the states but I hear us brothas are received quite nicely abroad with the ladies

YOU SHOULD.

I KNOW FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE THAT US BLACK GUYS ARE ALMOST IDOLIZED IN CANADA (TORONTO & OTTAWA) AND GERMANY (BERLIN & NUREMBURG (SP?))

Aze201 I don't remember this part of the book. Only thing that reminds me of what who nice as him said is when another inmate was saying he only dates because it shows the white man that he is truly free because he won't be confined to only dealing with black womam
Unfortunately I no longer have the book. But, since you read the book, these themes should be familiar. It is in the essay where he describes the societal roles of Black and White women/men. Black man-Supermasculine menial, Black woman-Amazon, White man-Omnipotent Administrator, and White woman- Ultra Feminine. He then goes on to explain why black mean and white women are attracted to each other. I hope this helps.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

African American men with Asian and Hispanic women is not as rare an occurence as you're making it out to be, especially black men with hispanic women. Within every culture there is pressure marry within your race, culture, religion etc. I've hung out in DC a couple of times and have seen black men with a variety of races. In NYC black men date everything but black women it seems.

I don't know which part of NY your from but i see that all the time 

Back
Top Bottom