Raising Cane's: The chicken finger version of In-n-Out

Cluck U Chicken >>>>

cluck_u_big_u_logo_c1e4.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

zaxbys.jpg

^ 1,000,000 times better.

- Raising Canes chicken has no flavor. if they could only add a little seasoning to their meat they could possibly give Zaxby's a run for their money.
I haven't even tried the subject of this thread, but when I went to school in South Carolina I was obsessed with that place. I would feel blessed of that damn chicken was anywhere near NYC or the northeast where I work now.

zaxbys.jpg

- Raising Canes chicken has no flavor. if they could only add a little seasoning to their meat they could possibly give Zaxby's a run for their money.
I haven't even tried the subject of this thread, but when I went to school in South Carolina I was obsessed with that place. I would feel blessed of that damn chicken was anywhere near NYC or the northeast where I work now.

Originally Posted by JD161616

zaxbys.jpg

- we have both Zaxby's and Cane's around my way. and bruh do you know the morons that owned the Zaxby's tore it down and made a Taco Bell out of it? people must make a killing off Taco Bell francises because that Zaxby's stayed busy.

- and im not trying to one up anyone but Cane's chicken without the sauce is meh. and i really wanted Cane's to be just as good or better but it just isnt.....its has no flavor what so ever, not even a little salt or pepper. Zaxby's owns. if you're ever near one give it a try.....

Originally Posted by JD161616

zaxbys.jpg

- we have both Zaxby's and Cane's around my way. and bruh do you know the morons that owned the Zaxby's tore it down and made a Taco Bell out of it? people must make a killing off Taco Bell francises because that Zaxby's stayed busy.

- and im not trying to one up anyone but Cane's chicken without the sauce is meh. and i really wanted Cane's to be just as good or better but it just isnt.....its has no flavor what so ever, not even a little salt or pepper. Zaxby's owns. if you're ever near one give it a try.....

I haven't had this in so long but I still crave it all the time! This with some sweet tea from Chik-Fil-A was
pimp.gif
on meal breaks from work!

I haven't had this in so long but I still crave it all the time! This with some sweet tea from Chik-Fil-A was
pimp.gif
on meal breaks from work!

Raising Cane's is just like all the other chicken spots out there. Zaxby's, Chicken Now, etc. all the same concept and that sauce is found at every single one of those places. Not to take anything away from it because it's damn good (I used to KILL Zaxby's when I was in college), but it's not a chicken finger version of In-N-Out. Raising Cane's has it's duplicates, In-N-Out does not.

Raising Cane's is just like all the other chicken spots out there. Zaxby's, Chicken Now, etc. all the same concept and that sauce is found at every single one of those places. Not to take anything away from it because it's damn good (I used to KILL Zaxby's when I was in college), but it's not a chicken finger version of In-N-Out. Raising Cane's has it's duplicates, In-N-Out does not.

Damn I'm from LA where it was founded. I had no idea they expanded like that. Anyways place kills it. The Box meal, no cole slaw, extra toast w/ a lemonade
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn I'm from LA where it was founded. I had no idea they expanded like that. Anyways place kills it. The Box meal, no cole slaw, extra toast w/ a lemonade
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*insert birthday kid gif*

Searching for a cane for my gramps for xmas.. I came across one. Hot damn
pimp.gif
Apple Valley here I come.

*insert birthday kid gif*

Searching for a cane for my gramps for xmas.. I came across one. Hot damn
pimp.gif
Apple Valley here I come.

ok the only 1 in ga is 1hr & 1/2 away from me in athens. ima head that way today or 2morrow just see wats up, it better be worth that damn drive too

ok the only 1 in ga is 1hr & 1/2 away from me in athens. ima head that way today or 2morrow just see wats up, it better be worth that damn drive too

Back
Top Bottom