Random rants thread vol.everyday things that bug you "first world problems"

When people count money behind me after I just counted it out and handed it to them...

Like ***** did you not just see and hear me counting **** out before I handed it to you? Where's the trust and respect. Do I look ******ed to you? Trick question.lol.
If you're taking about like at a store to the cashier, I'll always count behind the customer, even if you did count in front of me. Ain't having my drawer short because of you :lol:

I think he was talking cashier to customers..

Don't take it personal.. :rofl:

When people count money behind me after I just counted it out and handed it to them...

Like ***** did you not just see and hear me counting **** out before I handed it to you? Where's the trust and respect. Do I look ******ed to you? Trick question.lol.
If you're taking about like at a store to the cashier, I'll always count behind the customer, even if you did count in front of me. Ain't having my drawer short because of you :lol:

I think he was talking cashier to customers..

Don't take it personal.. :rofl:

Ima make sure "My Pockets" dont come up short either.

yall better get over that.

I find it hilarious that all these stores out here trynna push "order online it's much faster" but I ordered a guitar a week ago and it just shipped yesterday..

HOW DOES IT TAKE A WEEK TO SHIP AN IN-STOCK ITEM THO?!?!?!

The sales rep said it should have been here today by the latest and we called for status yesterday and these MFers said it just got on the truck today. :stoneface:

Talmbout "if you have a gig, come grab any guitar in the store and use it until yours gets here."

Nah, man.. it was a birthday present.. that's now late. Ordering online to the store sucks. :smh:

People that wont look at them when they wa t to shake your hand.
What's wrong with you man?

The drivers out here in the VA/DC.

Worse than LA drivers...GUARANTEED.

i hate complicated ways to declare sources man APA should be good enough smh they didnt teach this in high school

man..i move over in the cab to let you sit and you take it too far. its too hot to have your knees rubbing against me. its always too hot.

Gotta vent a little....

What's up with family who always wanna go out out to eat for every little damn celebration

but don't wanna pay the bill????

Like seriously...you are not a kid anymore.... younger sibling or not we are all grown and all have means of income.

Not gonna sit here and treat you like a kid sibling when it was your idea to do this crap and eat your share of the bill.

They need to start footing the bill also instead of looking all googly eyed expecting mommy daddy or big brother or sister to pay it.

Ain't no free meals no more ***!

Last edited:
man..i move over in the cab to let you sit and you take it too far. its too hot to have your knees rubbing against me. its always too hot.

Came in here to post something similar. That's why I make sure I'm comfortable first. You give them an inch and they take all your space with no F's given.

I don't have a problem with large people. But if you're on the heavy side... PLEASE DO NOT try to squeeze in where you cannot fit ! It's inconsiderate to other people. I shouldn't be squished to a point I can't move. I think about just getting up and moving, but I don't wanna be rude.

A page that is "formatted" with the space bar instead of properly using tab stops.

Adding to this.... Limp handshakes. Man up.
Some people just aren't comfortable shaking hands or looking at people in the eyes through a conversation.

Nothing to do with manning up...

Last edited:
I don't want to shake people's dirty hands. I wish head nods were the default greeting.

Some people just aren't comfortable shaking hands or looking at people in the eyes through a conversation.
Nothing to do with manning up...

Eye contact is important though. I take it as a sign of disrespect if im having a conversation with someone and they never once look me in the eyes.

As far as the handshake, i think a limp handshake is a sign of a lack of confidence. Im not saying squeeze the hell out the other persons hand :lol: but be firm.

Came in here to post something similar. That's why I make sure I'm comfortable first. You give them an inch and they take all your space with no F's given.

I don't have a problem with large people. But if you're on the heavy side... PLEASE DO NOT try to squeeze in where you cannot fit ! It's inconsiderate to other people. I shouldn't be squished to a point I can't move. I think about just getting up and moving, but I don't wanna be rude.

i don't want to move because i was there first. if i get up there should be enough space where im not scrapping against a persons fat.

That moment when you decide to look to the side of your driver's window,and it's like telepathic communication or something.The person is always staring right back when you turn your head.

Cant stand whenever you take your whip somewhere and the dude gettin in the driver seat has to move your whip 50 feet, but has to mess wit the seat adjustments, change the radio AND mess wit the rearview.

***** you actin like i let you borrow my whip to run errands. All you doin is tintin my windows doggy.

Gotta vent a little....

What's up with family who always wanna go out out to eat for every little damn celebration
but don't wanna pay the bill????

Like seriously...you are not a kid anymore.... younger sibling or not we are all grown and all have means of income.
Not gonna sit here and treat you like a kid sibling when it was your idea to do this crap and eat your share of the bill.

They need to start footing the bill also instead of looking all googly eyed expecting mommy daddy or big brother or sister to pay it.

Ain't no free meals no more ***!

View media item 2135119
:lol:. this is too real

Or how about people who talk loudly in public places? Like on the train etc.

Train is full of people just having their own small conversations but this one group is speaking hard enough that the whole cab can hear what they are talking about, and they arent mindful of their loudness smh

Jay walkers who cross slow af. I dont mind if you walk out of turn, but dont tread across at your own leisurely pace when you know cars coming at ya. Idc i have no problem running your ignant *** over.

Folks who feel the need to bring their phones to their face like a walkie talkie and speak loud af.

People who like to converse right smack in the middle of an entrance or walkway.

People who play audio on their phones without headphones/buds.

I guess common courtesy is a thing of the past.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom