Random rants thread vol.everyday things that bug you "first world problems"

The DMV

all the **** out here are crazy stuck up, cause they slightly poppin' on social media...it's a blessing to have kids but i feel like the girls around here get pregnant/have kids for 'likes' and e-props

Also the f-boys run rampant here. Every dude either a shoe/clothing hypebeast, in the car scene, or fake thugs. Or all 3.

Girls that make themselves skinny online by taking angled selfies...***** I really know you in real life, stop lying

Local rappers...spamming fb/ig with their garbage, idc that you did a remix to all the hot songs out right now, you sound like the next *****

People (mainly girls) that type like:

;; i kneww you were the one && -hearts .

Wtf is that :lol:

I live in the DMV...it isn't like this at all. Sounds like you need to hang out with a better caliber of people.

Last edited:
I hate when people don't follow the rules of the road in grocery stores. Like I've had dudes come out of aisle and crash right into my legs. Don't you know I have the mothaf****g right of way?

Stay on the right, don't block intersections, look before you exit an aisle.

I got a big problem with drive-thru etiquette. ALL drive thru's.

I swear half the time I'm behind someone at the drive-thru ATM they're usually dumb slow to complete what I can tell is a simple withdrawal, and when they're finished they stay camped out in their vehicle putting their card away, putting their cash away in the most meticulous fashion possible, buttoning their smaller purse, putting their smaller purse in the bigger purse(sorry ladies,) coughing, just gathering themselves in the most time-consuming way imaginable when they could have easily driven forward and got their bearings in the parking lot so that the person in the vehicle that's been 2 feet behind you for the last 5 mins can go about their day. Definition of narcissism. 

Fast food drive-thrus are another story.

We all know what it's like to be behind the hippo couple getting $25 worth of grub at the Burger King, but I've learned to accept their behavior. They're killing themselves and they can't help it, oh well
smile.gif
. At least they know what they want.

What's infuriating is being behind the person who needs a detailed explanation of every item on the menu ..
mad.gif

"Now umm . . . what's a bacon cheeseburger deluxe? . . . Uh huh . . . Oh kay . . . . Umm and now, the double cheeseburger, is that the same as a whopper with cheese? . . . Oh . . . Oh oh kay . . . Sooooo . . . . I think . . . Now wait, a rodeo burger, what does that come with? . . . Oh okay so do you have onion rings too or just on the burger? . . . Oh okay . . ."

ETC. ETC. ETC. ETC.

the IG thot looking in the mirror selfie (dance) video is wack. "this is my song, let me take a video of myself singing the lyrics and doing this ugly duck face then post it on iG"

Reactions: OTG
Me - Let me get a (insert drink here) with no ice...

them - hands you a drink with ice filled to the brim.

112 degrees in vegas...

pull up to the strip club.

bouncer: "bro, i dont think they will let you in with that tank top."

people that have iG and ever single one of their 798 posts are of dumb *** quotes w/ zero pics of anything else

people that use social media to "kick knowledge" and you know first hand that their life is f****d

chick first post... you reap what you sow

second post...you will never have a woman as good as i am (speaking about her husband/boyfriend)

me: but you have been cheating with my homie for about 6 months? hitting it raw and all

Last edited:
happens in the south:

me: thanks alot man

him: aiiight

aiiight?

GT*OH

Last edited:
shoe A retail? 200
shoe A resale value? 240-300
ebay seller shoe A listed price? 489.99

me: would you take 315 shipped?
ebay seller: lowest i can possibly go is 469 shipped

my offer for shoe B: 240
seller of shoe B list price: 280
seller counter offer for shoe B: 270
my counter offer for shoe B: 260
seller counter offer: 270

my message to seller: lets just cut the difference down the middle at 265

seller: cant do it

shoe B sits on ebay for 9 months

being called a hater just because you dont like something...

and being called a stan when you do

:smh:

chicks last iG post: bible verse

chicks post before: twerking video

chicks post before that: 2 middle fingers up at the club with blunt in mouth

chicks post before that: black lives matter/power to the people

sorry...bored night at work

Last edited:
Me - Let me get a (insert drink here) with no ice...

them - hands you a drink with ice filled to the brim.

This ! And then they get an attitude when you tell them "I asked for no ice". Like it's my fault you can't follow instructions......smh

Rude, inconsiderate people.

Racial insensitive people who then play the victim card once called out.

Clogging the passing lane.

Exiting a public restroom without washing your hands.

Guys who use the term Alpha male or beta male IRL. Nah doggie, you soft and beta having to go around reassuring people of your masculinity.

My girls scorned friends.

People unaware of personal space.

People who speed through parking lots.

Social etiquette

- people who always make topics about themselves. You tell them "man that game was fun", and they go off on a 5-minute story about something they did. It even carries over to facebook...you could say "i just did this awesome thing!" and people always make it about them "yea I remember when I did this this and that but I did this instead". Usually when people tell me things they did, I engage the convo by asking them about details, I've become so observant of this that it irks me when we're in a large group of people and the comments are about each persons self and not the topic at hand.

this is something i've noticed all too often and i don't think people even realize -- conversational narcissism. they tend to always somehow, someway make the convo about them or someone they know. in reality, nobody cares about what you or your relative/friend did.

example:
person A: "i'm looking to buy a house"
person B: "i'm looking for a house too! my daughter just bought a house as well, it's so beautiful!"

person A: "did you hear about what happened in paris yesterday?"
person B: "yeah, I did. I had a wonderful time there when I visited blah blah..."

same can be said about people who constantly show photos of their babies or grandchildren or whomever. nobody gives a **** and no, I don't want to see them

Not sure if it's like this in all of your cities, but where I live there's a small bike lane on the right side of each rode. The only thing separating it is a thin white line. It makes me nervous as hell when I'm driving in the right lane and there's a biker or multiple bikers. Cmon man, there's a sidewalk not even 30 ft from the road where you can ride your bike. In a big city where traffic is congested I understand the logic of sharing the road with bikers, but where I live everything is spread out. Get the hell off the road and save lives

Going into a bathroom stall at work only to find that the last person who was in there did not flush their turd. What kind of adult are you that you don't have the decency to flush after taking a ****?

Like the above example, all the things that grind my gear can be classified under "inconsideration." I absolutely loathe people who are inconsiderate in their actions to their fellow man and/or society in general.

This but also a few other things

-Mofos don't know how to courtesy flush. Like brah, you drop one then flush. You can't be spending 15 minutes in the toilet and not flush once throughout the entire thing. The place always be stinking and this is in a nice office building

- I go in a stall and see dookie on the rim of the seat and under it. What kinda explosive diarrhea are these guys doing. How did it even get there

Sounds to me like you're just an ***
Scenario 1. Why would you ask me where something is WHEN YOU HAVE A SMART PHONE? You can check your snapchats and tweets but can't bother to google where the **** you're going? How do you even know you are relatively close? Who goes out like that without any sort of plan?

Scenario 2. I have gotten attitude when I simply ignore them and when I say no. What is the correct response? because clearly I don't know.

Scenario 3. This can go either way. On one hand I admit this maybe a bad response. But at the same time why go out of your way attempting to proselytize people? Live your life and have those dumb little stands in the corner and if someone is actually interested in "learning the truth" they will come to you. 

Or you could just take the 2 seconds to tell them and point them in the right direction.

Or you could just take the 2 seconds to tell them and point them in the right direction.

That would be tantamount to having directions in your bag and instead of taking them out you ask someone.

A lot of times when someone asks me where something is I don't know. Why? This is because I don't have to know, google can know.

Going into a bathroom stall at work only to find that the last person who was in there did not flush their turd. What kind of adult are you that you don't have the decency to flush after taking a ****?

Like the above example, all the things that grind my gear can be classified under "inconsideration." I absolutely loathe people who are inconsiderate in their actions to their fellow man and/or society in general.

This but also a few other things

-Mofos don't know how to courtesy flush. Like brah, you drop one then flush. You can't be spending 15 minutes in the toilet and not flush once throughout the entire thing. The place always be stinking and this is in a nice office building

- I go in a stall and see dookie on the rim of the seat and under it. What kinda explosive diarrhea are these guys doing. How did it even get there

Back
Top Bottom