Reports of a "mass casualty" situation @ nightclub in Orlando shooting

He should go to Orlando and tell that to the families of the victims and see what they have to say about it.

He should go to Orlando and tell that to the families of the victims and see what they have to say about it.

He's a dumb ****. He ain't even talking in public, let alone suggesting an opinion, for fear of being embarrassed,

I love seeing the YouTube comments about everybody being actors because I know they would never say that to the faces of anyone in Orlando

Last edited:

This is exactly what I'm asking, I'm not saying anything was staged I am saying I read things that talked about "crisis actors" and how five of the victims being interviewed on some station where all actors. Again just talking through info that's out there and wanted to get your views on the subject, not to derail a thread or stand for a conspiracy.

This is exactly what I'm asking, I'm not saying anything was staged I am saying I read things that talked about "crisis actors" and how five of the victims being interviewed on some station where all actors. Again just talking through info that's out there and wanted to get your views on the subject, not to derail a thread or stand for a conspiracy.

The crisis actors thing isn't worth your time

They just compare pictures of people from different tragedies who have vague similarities and try to pretend like they're the same person

The crisis actors thing isn't worth your time

They just compare pictures of people from different tragedies who have vague similarities and try to pretend like they're the same person

This makes complete sense

Ironic, since Colin is being pimped by the NRA, gun manufacturers and Republicans. He just did the same thing he claimed Obama did. He focused on the Isis phone call. And turned it in to attacking muslims. The CIA said he has no ties to Isis. He was just a nut job who was confused.

I've had to unfollow some of those gun nuts on youtube, because they couldn't wait to run to Youtube to make videos about Obama.

Not about mental health
Not about how someone who was investigated getting a gun
Thank God he was turned down from purchasing a higher grade body armor. Now imagine if he was turned down for the Sig.

That's why this whole thing is stupid. Nothing will ever get accomplished. Too many people are pawns.

Last edited:
Jesus christ why is it so hard ro believe this really happened. This false flag talk is on another level. Like i really think it's a defense mechanism for people who can't comprehend immense human suffering.

Dudes are so gullible. Same type of dudes to call people gullible for not jumping on a social media meme. Mental midgets.

Can I ask how the hell you came up with this conclusion?

say what you want but the bay area is the sports mecca EVERYTHING happened here and sports brings in a big diverse crowd..

the landmarks- self explanatory here..

Tourists- bay area flocks in millions of tourists mix that in with a crowd of say a super bowl/Ws/ Stanley Cup etc.. and we have even more people

Last edited:
say what you want but the bay area is the sports mecca EVERYTHING happened here and sports brings in a big diverse crowd..

the landmarks- self explanatory here..

Tourists- bay area flocks in millions of tourists mix that in with a crowd of say a super bowl/Ws/ Stanley Cup etc.. and we have even more people

Ironic, since Colin is being pimped by the NRA, gun manufacturers and Republicans. He just did the same thing he claimed Obama did. He focused on the Isis phone call. And turned it in to attacking muslims. The CIA said he has no ties to Isis. He was just a nut job who was confused.

I've had to unfollow some of those gun nuts on youtube, because they couldn't wait to run to Youtube to make videos about Obama.

Not about mental health
Not about how someone who was investigated getting a gun
Thank God he was turned down from purchasing a higher grade body armor. Now imagine if he was turned down for the Sig.

That's why this whole thing is stupid. Nothing will ever get accomplished. Too many people are pawns.

So I'm not the only one who picked up on that.

I've seen my fair share of crisis actors memes and not once have i ever seen anything that convinced me that the people were the same. People stay reaching.

Which makes zero sense to me. Why try to turn every possible thing into a conspiracy when there's already so many conspiracies that we already know are true and that the government or cia/fbi etc have not been held accountable for.

I've seen my fair share of crisis actors memes and not once have i ever seen anything that convinced me that the people were the same. People stay reaching.

Which makes zero sense to me. Why try to turn every possible thing into a conspiracy when there's already so many conspiracies that we already know are true and that the government or cia/fbi etc have not been held accountable for.
You hit the nail on the head with these aluminum hat wearing clowns.

I'm sure the government loves when they come up with these outlandish beliefs, so that the real true conspiracies get overlooked and lose merit.

Back
Top Bottom