Retro 13 Playoffs 2011 Release... Where are the pics?

So I'm sitting here thinking, it's already Sept. and we have nothing. I hope it's not that blasphemy that was shown some weeks ago cuz that ain't it. That better be some other colorway.

nfi252.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So I'm sitting here thinking, it's already Sept. and we have nothing. I hope it's not that blasphemy that was shown some weeks ago cuz that ain't it. That better be some other colorway.

nfi252.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These was dope I seen a dude in jay z video with em on

go to 3:15 in the video you can see well.
I am 20 years old now but I can say I remember seeing Jordan play in these

These was dope I seen a dude in jay z video with em on

go to 3:15 in the video you can see well.
I am 20 years old now but I can say I remember seeing Jordan play in these

they're dropping january...for da millionth time.

da release date scan is floating around here some where....

they're dropping january...for da millionth time.

da release date scan is floating around here some where....

Are they still gonna have the yellow circle around the jumpman?

No leather on the upper and I will pass.

Are they still gonna have the yellow circle around the jumpman?

No leather on the upper and I will pass.

Some replies have been deleted. Some people obviously didn't read through the other post to find out that the mesh version is KIDS. Either that or they're attempting to be humorous at the expense of our members passing on false info. 

Some replies have been deleted. Some people obviously didn't read through the other post to find out that the mesh version is KIDS. Either that or they're attempting to be humorous at the expense of our members passing on false info. 

Yea i actually read through it after I put up that link. Didn't get the chance to edit it. Thanks ijapino!

Yea i actually read through it after I put up that link. Didn't get the chance to edit it. Thanks ijapino!

Patience. We just got the first pics of the White/Red XIII's.

We've been waiting 13 years for them to drop again, you can wait another 2-3 weeks.

Patience. We just got the first pics of the White/Red XIII's.

We've been waiting 13 years for them to drop again, you can wait another 2-3 weeks.

pimp.gif
i've been patiently waiting on these.. al lof the XIII's will be mine and these are my absolute FAVORITES
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
i've been patiently waiting on these.. al lof the XIII's will be mine and these are my absolute FAVORITES
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom