Retro 13 Playoffs 2011 Release... Where are the pics?

pimp.gif

this shoe is the holy mother grail for me I will try my best to cop at-least 3 pairs... remember beating the hell out of them in 6th grade
tired.gif

pimp.gif

this shoe is the holy mother grail for me I will try my best to cop at-least 3 pairs... remember beating the hell out of them in 6th grade
tired.gif

Originally Posted by gzagenius

guys what shoe is this i circled?

121.jpg
The Original Team Jordans.... That just made my day.... jordan has been slippin with the retro releases.... but he has been puttin on with the classic team jordans releases.... 2009 he gave us pro's... then this year he gave us pro strongs..... next he's giving us team jordans... 2012 hopefully he's gonna give us team jordan 2's..... *applauds*
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gzagenius

guys what shoe is this i circled?

121.jpg
The Original Team Jordans.... That just made my day.... jordan has been slippin with the retro releases.... but he has been puttin on with the classic team jordans releases.... 2009 he gave us pro's... then this year he gave us pro strongs..... next he's giving us team jordans... 2012 hopefully he's gonna give us team jordan 2's..... *applauds*
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

pic compliments of NT'er HAMMERCHARGE

Is this really the 2011 version? I remeber seeing these rocked back when I was in the 8th grade...by a 6th grader. Of course Mike rocked these on the court in his final season with Chicago Bulls. Can't belive these are gonna be retroed. I can't to see pics of them on the web.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

pic compliments of NT'er HAMMERCHARGE

Is this really the 2011 version? I remeber seeing these rocked back when I was in the 8th grade...by a 6th grader. Of course Mike rocked these on the court in his final season with Chicago Bulls. Can't belive these are gonna be retroed. I can't to see pics of them on the web.

Back
Top Bottom