Retro 13 Playoffs 2011 Release... Where are the pics?

XIII's are one of my favorites ... can't wait 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Beats05

So nothing ever materialized with the KixandtheCity talk about the Altitudes releasing again? Did they get them confused with these? http://www.kixandthecity....inal-viis-and-much-more/ Thanks, I don't live on these boards like I used to and couldn't find any contradictory info.

No confusion between the Playoffs and Altitudes. 

Word is, Altitudes are releasing on Black Friday, same day the Flint XIII's are releasing. 

As for the Playoffs/All-Stars....

121.jpg

So nothing ever materialized with the KixandtheCity talk about the Altitudes releasing again? Did they get them confused with these? http://www.kixandthecity....inal-viis-and-much-more/ Thanks, I don't live on these boards like I used to and couldn't find any contradictory info.

Word is, Altitudes are releasing on Black Friday, same day the Flint XIII's are releasing. 

As for the Playoffs/All-Stars....

121.jpg

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

so why would they have different product codes if they are the same shoe?

idk. just saying what i thinkkkkk tho...not to be mistaken with passing it off as fact....they look dope either way

but i was wondering why would they throw kids shoes in that mens catalog those pics are from
thats the only thing i wondered

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

so why would they have different product codes if they are the same shoe?

idk. just saying what i thinkkkkk tho...not to be mistaken with passing it off as fact....they look dope either way

but i was wondering why would they throw kids shoes in that mens catalog those pics are from

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

That catalog was/is for the Holiday season.  

Playoffs are scheduled for the Spring season.

Originally Posted by TheKidFrankie

That catalog was/is for the Holiday season.  

Playoffs are scheduled for the Spring season.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Thanks.  Looking forward to picking up both on Black Friday.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Thanks.  Looking forward to picking up both on Black Friday.

Now I read a couple of posts saying they did something a bit different with the playoff 13's but I thought I'd give you the 411 since y'all got it wrong. The black,voltage cherry,white colorway on the 13's are not considered the playoff's. Frankly the playoff colorway is "black,white,varsity red, and vibrant yellow are considered the playoff's and those are the one's that's dropping in 2011. The black/cherry/white ones are dropping this upcoming holiday season.

Now I read a couple of posts saying they did something a bit different with the playoff 13's but I thought I'd give you the 411 since y'all got it wrong. The black,voltage cherry,white colorway on the 13's are not considered the playoff's. Frankly the playoff colorway is "black,white,varsity red, and vibrant yellow are considered the playoff's and those are the one's that's dropping in 2011. The black/cherry/white ones are dropping this upcoming holiday season.

Back
Top Bottom