Retro 13 Playoffs 2011 Release... Where are the pics?

Do you guys think they'll keep the yellow circle around the Jumpman?

That's the only detail that's worrying me.

Do you guys think they'll keep the yellow circle around the Jumpman?

That's the only detail that's worrying me.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Now I read a couple of posts saying they did something a bit different with the playoff 13's but I thought I'd give you the 411 since y'all got it wrong. The black,voltage cherry,white colorway on the 13's are not considered the playoff's. Frankly the playoff colorway is "black,white,varsity red, and vibrant yellow are considered the playoff's and those are the one's that's dropping in 2011. The black/cherry/white ones are dropping this upcoming holiday season.
So much new info, Captain Obvious.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Now I read a couple of posts saying they did something a bit different with the playoff 13's but I thought I'd give you the 411 since y'all got it wrong. The black,voltage cherry,white colorway on the 13's are not considered the playoff's. Frankly the playoff colorway is "black,white,varsity red, and vibrant yellow are considered the playoff's and those are the one's that's dropping in 2011. The black/cherry/white ones are dropping this upcoming holiday season.
So much new info, Captain Obvious.

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

So I'm sitting here thinking, it's already Sept. and we have nothing. I hope it's not that blasphemy that was shown some weeks ago cuz that ain't it. That better be some other colorway.

nfi252.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

heres a pic
air-jordan-13-holiday-2010-02.jpg

So I'm sitting here thinking, it's already Sept. and we have nothing. I hope it's not that blasphemy that was shown some weeks ago cuz that ain't it. That better be some other colorway.

nfi252.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

heres a pic

nfi252.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

heres a pic

nfi252.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

heres a pic

Originally Posted by Nick305

nfi252.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

heres a pic

Okay, that's not actually a playoff colorway. That's colorway similar to it. That's the black/voltage cherry/white. Remember, the playoff colorway is black/white/red and vibrant yellow. That's actually the that's releasing in early 2011.

Originally Posted by Nick305

nfi252.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

heres a pic

Okay, that's not actually a playoff colorway. That's colorway similar to it. That's the black/voltage cherry/white. Remember, the playoff colorway is black/white/red and vibrant yellow. That's actually the that's releasing in early 2011.

I'm definitely copping these...the bottom soles of my OG's are starting to fall apart.
frown.gif

I'm definitely copping these...the bottom soles of my OG's are starting to fall apart.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom