Retro 13 Playoffs 2011 Release... Where are the pics?

borderline grail status. In top 5 for sure. Passed on em in 98 b/c i didn't have the funds. 2 pair will be copped in Jan.

So glad they didn't mess anything up. I was expecting them to at least ruin one part of them by today's JB standard (my gut was tellin me no circle around the jumpman on the tounge).

borderline grail status. In top 5 for sure. Passed on em in 98 b/c i didn't have the funds. 2 pair will be copped in Jan.

So glad they didn't mess anything up. I was expecting them to at least ruin one part of them by today's JB standard (my gut was tellin me no circle around the jumpman on the tounge).

Damn I remember walking into the mall with my cousin as a shorty and being with him when he bought his pair...

..crazy.

Damn I remember walking into the mall with my cousin as a shorty and being with him when he bought his pair...

..crazy.

Figured what the perfect time to show my little XIII collection, lol.

2rvzoe9.jpg

2v8oo6v.jpg

Bonus Pics of Beat OGs

aubcc7.jpg

166ynbk.jpg

xeizhf.jpg

2uyjea9.jpg

^Nice array of XIII's homie respect given!!! and I'll snag the OG PS2 games in the background too ... lol .. Nice pic homie respect!

^Nice array of XIII's homie respect given!!! and I'll snag the OG PS2 games in the background too ... lol .. Nice pic homie respect!

Nice collection... I will be copping all the release of the 13.... one of my fav jordans of all time.

Nice collection... I will be copping all the release of the 13.... one of my fav jordans of all time.

Is this shoes going to be in Jan, or is it going to be in feb??? with the article up ^^^ there it said on feb however i hear people saying that is going to be in feb??? can someone confirm this please

Is this shoes going to be in Jan, or is it going to be in feb??? with the article up ^^^ there it said on feb however i hear people saying that is going to be in feb??? can someone confirm this please

Back
Top Bottom