RIP Sean Taylor. It was 3 years ago today....

Still missed. Will never forget that day when i heard. The only time I ever cried over somebody I never knew. Still gets me choked up thinking about it.
tired.gif

sean-wallpaper-470.jpg

RIP

Still missed. Will never forget that day when i heard. The only time I ever cried over somebody I never knew. Still gets me choked up thinking about it.
tired.gif

sean-wallpaper-470.jpg

RIP

This was the first athlete death that really got me emotional. This guy was destined for greatness and had it all taken away while protecting his family. He's in a better place now, and he'll never be forgotten. RIP, ST.

This was the first athlete death that really got me emotional. This guy was destined for greatness and had it all taken away while protecting his family. He's in a better place now, and he'll never be forgotten. RIP, ST.

Im a skins fan, hurricane fan, and he was my favorite on the skins, so it definitely hurt. I wore the 36 every game his rookie season. I don't even like looking at it now. R.I.P. 36/21

Im a skins fan, hurricane fan, and he was my favorite on the skins, so it definitely hurt. I wore the 36 every game his rookie season. I don't even like looking at it now. R.I.P. 36/21

First person I didnt know that i cried over when i heard about it.  Was and still is my favorite player ever RIP Sean .
frown.gif

First person I didnt know that i cried over when i heard about it.  Was and still is my favorite player ever RIP Sean .
frown.gif

R.I.P,I remember seeing on the news that he was in critical condition and then later on seeing he had passed.I couldn't believe it. I was waiting to see him against my Pats that week I think.Dude was such a beast on the field and always went hard. One of the best safeties I ever had the chance to see.

R.I.P,I remember seeing on the news that he was in critical condition and then later on seeing he had passed.I couldn't believe it. I was waiting to see him against my Pats that week I think.Dude was such a beast on the field and always went hard. One of the best safeties I ever had the chance to see.

RIP Sean Taylor and it's on my b-day also
30t6p3b.gif

I couldn't believed he died, I thought he was all fine then all of a sudden he just past away

RIP Sean Taylor and it's on my b-day also
30t6p3b.gif

I couldn't believed he died, I thought he was all fine then all of a sudden he just past away

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]First time i got teary eyed bout a person i never knew like that, just felt like you knew him from watching him play....Was able to attend his viewing and funeral service
frown.gif
...Son was a Beast on the field!!!![/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Vid where i've got all my Sean Taylor Avy's from...Miss ya!!!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]First time i got teary eyed bout a person i never knew like that, just felt like you knew him from watching him play....Was able to attend his viewing and funeral service
frown.gif
...Son was a Beast on the field!!!![/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Vid where i've got all my Sean Taylor Avy's from...Miss ya!!!![/color]

RIP Sean T.!! Was blessed and privileged to see you live on all three levels. Still remember sitting in the stands watching your Gulliver Prep high school team destroy mine (which will remain nameless lol) Definitely represented South Florida well and sorely missed!

Back
Top Bottom