RIP Sean Taylor. It was 3 years ago today....

Still the best hit i've ever seen. ST brought it every down, even on vacation in Hawaii on a freakin punter.
pimp.gif
Kudos for Moorman a. getting up and b. going over and congratulating ST.

The Japanese commentators.
laugh.gif

Still the best hit i've ever seen. ST brought it every down, even on vacation in Hawaii on a freakin punter.
pimp.gif
Kudos for Moorman a. getting up and b. going over and congratulating ST.

The Japanese commentators.
laugh.gif

goddamn shame.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Have the dudes that killed him went to trial yet?

R.I.P.

goddamn shame.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Have the dudes that killed him went to trial yet?

R.I.P.

Wow its been 3 years? Thats crazy, I'm not a ******* fan by any means, but living in the DMV area, I still remember when news broke out about ST when he died. It was a very sad day for the entire area and I remember watching the game against the Bills on tv with the memorial they had before the game. That had me 
frown.gif
. I also remember the skins played 10 men on the defensive side of the ball. 

Wow its been 3 years? Thats crazy, I'm not a ******* fan by any means, but living in the DMV area, I still remember when news broke out about ST when he died. It was a very sad day for the entire area and I remember watching the game against the Bills on tv with the memorial they had before the game. That had me 
frown.gif
. I also remember the skins played 10 men on the defensive side of the ball. 

frown.gif

Never was a Canes fan nor a ******** fan but was a Sean Taylor fan. It really is sad how life ends up.

frown.gif

Never was a Canes fan nor a ******** fan but was a Sean Taylor fan. It really is sad how life ends up.

R.I.P.  Dude was really on his way to potential greatness. 

I still remember reporters prematurely calling him a thug and talking about his past life as if to justify it. 

That was the worst part in all of this, especially by some of the local reporters here in the area.

R.I.P.  Dude was really on his way to potential greatness. 

I still remember reporters prematurely calling him a thug and talking about his past life as if to justify it. 

That was the worst part in all of this, especially by some of the local reporters here in the area.

Back
Top Bottom