RIP Sean Taylor. It was 3 years ago today....

And if somebody wanted to pay tribute to him they could frame the jersey. You know since they would have that option because it would be available cheaper than usual? I don't get you all I mean if you don't want it skip it. But don't try to make me out to be a piece of garbage. Not my fault you guys must have dealt with scumbag sellers. If one person was interested then I'm helping him and he's helping me. All you had to do was skip a post.. I swear some of y'all are on your high horses all day.

And if somebody wanted to pay tribute to him they could frame the jersey. You know since they would have that option because it would be available cheaper than usual? I don't get you all I mean if you don't want it skip it. But don't try to make me out to be a piece of garbage. Not my fault you guys must have dealt with scumbag sellers. If one person was interested then I'm helping him and he's helping me. All you had to do was skip a post.. I swear some of y'all are on your high horses all day.

30t6p3b.gif

first time i drop tears for someone i didnt know personally.....fav player ever...hell i wore #26 my sr year of hs when he was at miami cause he was my fav player then and always will be

hell of a player and i still havent seen someone who comes close to his playing style on the field

first time i drop tears for someone i didnt know personally.....fav player ever...hell i wore #26 my sr year of hs when he was at miami cause he was my fav player then and always will be

hell of a player and i still havent seen someone who comes close to his playing style on the field

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by AG 47

RIP...still very sad. I still remember reporters prematurely calling him a thug and talking about his past life as if to justify it. Sad all around.
Which is why I despise Collin Cowherd now.

Can't believe it's been 3 years. RIP Sean.

I remember that. Colin Cowherd is one of the worst sports "personality" there is.
But RIP. Dude was a man among boys 

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by AG 47

RIP...still very sad. I still remember reporters prematurely calling him a thug and talking about his past life as if to justify it. Sad all around.
Which is why I despise Collin Cowherd now.

Can't believe it's been 3 years. RIP Sean.

I remember that. Colin Cowherd is one of the worst sports "personality" there is.
But RIP. Dude was a man among boys 

Back
Top Bottom