RIP Sean Taylor. It was 3 years ago today....

RIP Sean T.!! Was blessed and privileged to see you live on all three levels. Still remember sitting in the stands watching your Gulliver Prep high school team destroy mine (which will remain nameless lol) Definitely represented South Florida well and sorely missed!

RIP 
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

RIP ST

It gets to be so frustrating to see young folks killed left and right! I'm only 2 years older than he, but I'm so thankful to have made it to this point.

RIP ST

It gets to be so frustrating to see young folks killed left and right! I'm only 2 years older than he, but I'm so thankful to have made it to this point.

RIP...still very sad. I still remember reporters prematurely calling him a thug and talking about his past life as if to justify it. Sad all around.

RIP...still very sad. I still remember reporters prematurely calling him a thug and talking about his past life as if to justify it. Sad all around.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Which is why I despise Collin Cowherd now.

Can't believe it's been 3 years. RIP Sean.

R.I.P TO ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED HARD NOSED FOOTBALL PLAYERS I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF WATCHING. GONE TOO SOON ........

R.I.P TO ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED HARD NOSED FOOTBALL PLAYERS I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF WATCHING. GONE TOO SOON ........

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Yea to this day I still can't stand Cowherd (for other reasons as well, but that REALLY irked me; I actually wrote an email to ESPN about it). 
I remember getting to class that morning and getting on my laptop to check to see if there were any updates on his condition, and when I saw the news I just sat there and stared at the screen for like 2 solid minutes; I couldn't believe it. Had a real hard time holding it together during class and I cried once I got back to my place. Just a real sad story especially since he was turning himself around and had just had a baby girl. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Yea to this day I still can't stand Cowherd (for other reasons as well, but that REALLY irked me; I actually wrote an email to ESPN about it). 
I remember getting to class that morning and getting on my laptop to check to see if there were any updates on his condition, and when I saw the news I just sat there and stared at the screen for like 2 solid minutes; I couldn't believe it. Had a real hard time holding it together during class and I cried once I got back to my place. Just a real sad story especially since he was turning himself around and had just had a baby girl. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom