RIP Sean Taylor. It was 3 years ago today....

Can't believe its been 3 years 
ohwell.gif
RIP though. 
tired.gif

I still
30t6p3b.gif
at the situation to this day.

Originally Posted by onewearz

R.I.P TO ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED HARD NOSED FOOTBALL PLAYERS I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF WATCHING. GONE TOO SOON ........

R.I.P

Originally Posted by onewearz

R.I.P TO ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED HARD NOSED FOOTBALL PLAYERS I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF WATCHING. GONE TOO SOON ........

R.I.P

Its actually been 4. Will always be my favorite player. Peace to his daughter and family.

RIP

Its actually been 4. Will always be my favorite player. Peace to his daughter and family.

RIP

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by AG 47

RIP...still very sad. I still remember reporters prematurely calling him a thug and talking about his past life as if to justify it. Sad all around.
Which is why I despise Collin Cowherd now.

Can't believe it's been 3 years. RIP Sean.
Same; it was very disappointing to hear Cowherd talk reckless like that and he staunchly refused to apologize for it too. 
I have a Skins hat that ST autographed for me at training camp that I still wear all the time. The signature has completely faded but that hat will always be special to me. 

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by AG 47

RIP...still very sad. I still remember reporters prematurely calling him a thug and talking about his past life as if to justify it. Sad all around.
Which is why I despise Collin Cowherd now.

Can't believe it's been 3 years. RIP Sean.
Same; it was very disappointing to hear Cowherd talk reckless like that and he staunchly refused to apologize for it too. 
I have a Skins hat that ST autographed for me at training camp that I still wear all the time. The signature has completely faded but that hat will always be special to me. 

One of my favorites ever. I've actually been trying to sell a colored #36 XXL jersey. I was going to frame it, but I'm so tight on money I was going to sell it for only $35-40. If anyone is interested let me know it's in great condition.

One of my favorites ever. I've actually been trying to sell a colored #36 XXL jersey. I was going to frame it, but I'm so tight on money I was going to sell it for only $35-40. If anyone is interested let me know it's in great condition.

Originally Posted by papi chulo

First person I didnt know that i cried over when i heard about it.  Was and still is my favorite player ever RIP Sean .
frown.gif

He was my favorite player. Def a sad moment when he died.

Originally Posted by papi chulo

First person I didnt know that i cried over when i heard about it.  Was and still is my favorite player ever RIP Sean .
frown.gif

He was my favorite player. Def a sad moment when he died.

Why is this not the thread tough guy? I'm not ripping anybody off and there are obviously some true fans in here. There's an obvious link so please stop trying to be the morals police, nobody hired you.

Why is this not the thread tough guy? I'm not ripping anybody off and there are obviously some true fans in here. There's an obvious link so please stop trying to be the morals police, nobody hired you.

Originally Posted by kc24688

Because last I checked this was a Sean Taylor tribute thread not a Sean Taylor Jersey buy/sell thread.

Damn it's been 4 years already.

RIP.

Originally Posted by kc24688

Because last I checked this was a Sean Taylor tribute thread not a Sean Taylor Jersey buy/sell thread.

Damn it's been 4 years already.

RIP.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This was the first athlete death that really got me emotional. This guy was destined for greatness and had it all taken away while protecting his family. He's in a better place now, and he'll never be forgotten. RIP, ST.
Same thing many people in this area say.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This was the first athlete death that really got me emotional. This guy was destined for greatness and had it all taken away while protecting his family. He's in a better place now, and he'll never be forgotten. RIP, ST.
Same thing many people in this area say.

Back
Top Bottom