Roll call . who is on niketalk

Here but on my way out the door for a long hiatus at the turn of the year.

I'm sitting here.. trying to remember what shoes were coming out in '06?
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/air-jordan-release-dates/2006-air-jordan-release-dates/

The 2006 Defining moments package was the best Jordan release ever in my opinion. Then the foamposite one started retroing that year, then ever Jordan retro on the link above was at Nike clearance outlets for $49.99! I bought almost ever colorway of the Zoom Kobe 1 for 29.99 from Nike outlets.
Year had the Lebron 3/4
Nike Zoom BB!!
Penny shoe retro begins

Now it's adding up.. :nthat:

lurked in 06, created an account in 09, started a new account in 2011. I think my old account was banned once, can't recall why. Think i offended someone and Meth banned me lol.

i remember when first joined i got banned for something and i pmd the mod ....it wasn't meth.....i dont think....and i was really young so i was basically begging him to let me back. i sent so many pms loooool

being from a place where a "sneaker culture" is non existent....finding Niketalk was mind-blowing.

Use to get on here from my highschool library computers soph year of hs. That was 05-06.

Last edited:
Down since '03....Don't post much but still love it here. I remember EKIN, Vick Jersey, the dude stomping out the mouse, someone going to another member house and he wouldn't open the door. :lol:

Signed up towards the end of Yuku or whatever it was called but ended up forgetting my login credentials so I signed up under this name 

Back
Top Bottom