Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Every picture so far the panel that wraps around the toe box up into the laces, (the lighter color green) the hair length is different.

Someone said in FB it's like when you run out of toilet paper, the paper at the end seems rougher. Well that's what happen in the factory, the suede is thicker or thinner because it was near the end of the roll.

The toebox seems to be consistant across the board tho.

Last edited:
Kith staff told me that real value will be written on international orders. 170usd + 52usd +21%taxes + custom charges (at least in spain) its more than 150£

seeing all these pics is making me want my pairs even more. Monday needs to come sooner :((((

Kith staff told me that real value will be written on international orders. 170usd + 52usd +21%taxes + custom charges (at least in spain) its more than 150£
I don't know why the heck they charged me 72USD fo shipping ans still have no shipping information...preparing to pay mad taxes though!!!

Damn. International customers might have been better off paying resale and getting it shipped. 

customs be making that bank 
pimp.gif

it's about £160 overall. it cost me £137. Import tax 20% which is £26. 

At least they shipped the shoes right away, so I don't regret paying $52 for shipping.
tongue.gif

I hope customs and taxes will be less than €50, but I wouldn't bet on it.

At least they shipped the shoes right away, so I don't regret paying $52 for shipping.
tongue.gif

I hope customs and taxes will be less than €50, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Wait, you already got shipping information? When was that if your don't mind?

Rose Gold's from #kithstrike just shipped.

Haven't received ship e-mail yet but I tracked by reference and label has been created :pimp:

Okay then.

I think sending out all international orders last, even after they have sent out orders that were placed days later, is annoying to say the least. Add the fact that they charge $52 for that (which, let's be honest is probably a lot more than what UPS charges them) and it's even beyond ridiculous. I simply don't think this is the proper way to run a business. Maybe that's why I'm not rich and famous like RF, though.

And yes, I knew or at least could have known all that before I ordered the shoes. And I could have chosen not to buy them. So my ordering regardless is partly responsible for them continuing like that. If there had been a realistic chance to buy the Sages somewhere else, I probably would have done that instead, though. However, I liked them to much to skip them altogether.

As a side note, SNS managed to ship my Primeknit boosts today. 2nd business day since I ordered, that is. Way to go, Sweden!
wink.gif

Oh, you...

Never ask them about the value on the custom declaration.

We're screwed now.
Maybe that's what's taking them so long. They are currently scratching off all the labels with wrong pricing to make the true value of the shoe known to customs. :wink:

Right, I didn't know if you ordered on both the original drop and the Kithstrike. I did, and only my original order has shipped. I was just curious. Congrats though

No problem thanks man, I failed in the original drop.

Good luck with yours :pimp:

Got my pairs in today, shipping confirmation in my inbox last night at 3am.

Ive been ******** on the RG or the last two weeks but RG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sages.

it's not even close. 

Back
Top Bottom