Roommate Horror stories

Whats the worst roommate you ever had?

Dudes not doing dishes for months, leaving condoms lying around, etc

Originally Posted by Sellout

leaving condoms lying around
sick.gif

See... I'm crazy.  If I saw that, I would suffocate them with it.  Used or not.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Who just leaves condom's lying around?
laugh.gif
Like "oh, I'll just pick that up later".

Roommate I have has done it a couple times.
mad.gif

man this should be a good thread. luckily my roomies are all pretty decent with hygiene.

me and my roommate my junior year didn't get along at all.

dude was filthy, would leave dishes in the sink until the next time he cooked. never cleaned. I'm not a clean person either, but i looked like a mr clean ad around him.

came in one night and needed to piss. i see dookie sitting in the toilet, dude said it wouldn't flush. He's sitting here with the bathroom door wide open and doesn't care.

i'm like nah, %%$+ this and leave. come back monday morning. IT'S STILL THERE! We fall out and ultimately I end up moving out.

FAST FORWARD

homegirl who worked the front desk, calls my cell at like 3am(She was working nightshift) tells me that the cops came to the dorm and he's pressing charges against me for theft.

we go to on campus court(STUDENT COURT, RAN BY STUDENTS. DUMBEST #@!% EVER). Dude accuses me of stealing his playstation 2 games and selling them. When i asked what my motive would be, his friend butts in and says "FOR THE MONEY". I'm like "
indifferent.gif
I had over 3000 dollars worth of sneakers and a xbox360. what money do I need from you?" Then his girlfriend accuses me of hitting on her and trying to make moves when he wasn't there. HIS GIRL WAS A WICKEN(WITHCRAFT RELIGION TYPE #@!% AND NOT CUTE AT ALL).

I beat the case, though. #@!% was hilarious, my homie was my witness and we were dying the whole trial.

I've had one roommate and had an ok experience. We both respected each others stuff, but kid was too sensitive.

i lived with my former best friend's brother for about 9 months... i'd give him cash for bills and found out they weren't getting paid until they'd get cut off.

then i came home one day and noticed a minimized window on my computer... maximized it and it was a dude. banging. a. chicken. gross. dude was kazaaing all sorts of nonsense on my computer. that, white power songs, beastiality and other atrocities.

moved out when he was at work. everything in his name = clean getaway.

My roomate doesnt take showers bruh, I tell em too....but dude is about that life. stinking up the entire spot when i bring over girls.

febreeze puts in work

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

i lived with my former best friend's brother for about 9 months... i'd give him cash for bills and found out they weren't getting paid until they'd get cut off.

then i came home one day and noticed a minimized window on my computer... maximized it and it was a dude. banging. a. chicken. gross. dude was kazaaing all sorts of nonsense on my computer. that, white power songs, beastiality and other atrocities.

roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Man I have so many stories from military school. To lazy to type them out but I will come back tomorrow.

Student court sound ridiculous.

Anyways, wasn't there a NT'er whose roommate filled out a Fafsa with his SSN? That's was the most disrespectful thing I heard of.

There was also a Nter who knew that his roomate stole his shoes but didnt say anything

he not about that life

My roomie smashes random internet chicks on the regular...it dont matter dimes or pennies, Its embarrasing but there so nice when they come over...also he leaves open monster drinks in the living room like crazy! ants be all in my couches AH!! Next roomie is gonna be a Lezbian, now im frustrated!

Originally Posted by Ishnaga

My roomie smashes random internet chicks on the regular...it dont matter dimes or pennies, Its embarrasing but there so nice when they come over...also he leaves open monster drinks in the living room like crazy! ants be all in my couches AH!! Next roomie is gonna be a Lezbian, now im frustrated!

Roomate has left empty beer cans and bottles on the counter by the sink for weeks and we got fruit flies. Them things just started multiplying. We just got rid of them.

Whenever i'm trying to drop a big one i walk in and there are a ton of girls in the living room. So i have to hold it in like breaking a sweat holding it in. I hate how social they are.

i always hear this vibrating noise late at night,

Spoiler [+]
but my roommate's a guy
ohwell.gif

I packed a crap load of calzones from the dining hall the other day (by wrapping them in hella napkins) and stuffed them in my pockets. Got to my dorm and told my roommate he could have some since he helped as I was putting them in the fridge. A few days go by and the calzones are getting eaten until there was one left. I told my roommate he could have the last one and he tells me he'll think about it. Next two days go by and I'm starving, reluctant to use any more meals from my meal plan. I see that the calzone hasn't been eaten and I, as the chief thief of the calzone, decide to go ahead and eat this thing. I go to grab it and the thing collapses in my hand.

My roommate took the calzone and left the napkins with an empty space in it giving me false hope.

I screamed at him a little bit and now he knows that trash belongs in the garbage can.

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

I packed a crap load of calzones from the dining hall the other day (by wrapping them in hella napkins) and stuffed them in my pockets. Got to my dorm and told my roommate he could have some since he helped as I was putting them in the fridge. A few days go by and the calzones are getting eaten until there was one left. I told my roommate he could have the last one and he tells me he'll think about it. Next two days go by and I'm starving, reluctant to use any more meals from my meal plan. I see that the calzone hasn't been eaten and I, as the chief thief of the calzone, decide to go ahead and eat this thing. I go to grab it and the thing collapses in my hand.

My roommate took the calzone and left the napkins with an empty space in it giving me false hope.

I screamed at him a little bit and now he knows that trash belongs in the garbage can.
When I moved out for the first time, me and my roommate noticed that our food was slowly being eaten. Didn't know the dudes too well, so no one ever said anything.  Found out it was the other roomate and we got him back by putting pubes in his butter.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When I moved out for the first time, me and my roommate noticed that our food was slowly being eaten. Didn't know the dudes too well, so no one ever said anything.  Found out it was the other roomate and we got him back by putting pubes in his butter.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Both of you are suspect for that. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's just evil
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom