ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

In the meantime I'd like them to come up with a shield and/or winterized version for when it's colder. I ain't talkin about the trail ones either. Cuz I ain't lookin forward to boot season and I know I ain't the only one ha.

As for shirts, I still like my very first one from a while back.

my urban outfitters order for the knicks Mets roshes got cancelled. But luckily a homey of mine had an extra sz 9 and hooked it up. Finally got em after missing out on all the online releases. Rocked em all weekend. I dont think i'll have a problem with finding a fitted to go with these :smokin
Aren't the Roshe's a darker blue than the shade the Mets use?

yup, it's a legit site, but the color is way off if that's supposed to be the speed yellows.  i got my sirens from there a while back
from what i understand miinto is just a third party like an amazon right?  sellers can list their stuff on there?  so.. i don't know, the seller who listed could be selling fakes?  or am i misunderstanding what miinto is

If anyone knows of anywhere that has the red/gray or black/sail available in 10-11, please let me know.

from what i understand miinto is just a third party like an amazon right?  sellers can list their stuff on there?  so.. i don't know, the seller who listed could be selling fakes?  or am i misunderstanding what miinto is
yea, thats what i understand too.  but if i remember correctly, that company selling the "speed yellows' (strive athletics) is who i bought my sirens from.  best bet is to try and call directly.  i was a little hesitant at first when i was thinking of purchasing from them, but other people ordered sport reds and sirens a few months back when i bought them, so it seemed all good to me

sneakers4u.com is literally 1 town away from where I live, so I basically vip.zappos shipping
happy.gif
. Can't wait to peep these Dark Royal Roshe's.

I know a spot in South Bay area that might have some Roshes. I'll post more info if I see any left. I really hope that they have the Knicks there.. 

I know a spot in South Bay area that might have some Roshes. I'll post more info if I see any left. I really hope that they have the Knicks there.. 
i posted this before when i was still in LA, but Foot Land over there in little tokyo has the knicks cw in stock.  when i went there, they still had 9.5's and 10.5's left.  i dunno about the other sizes, because i only asked for size 10, which they were out of.  this was just late last week btw

Last edited:
is anyone elses swooshes on the shoe crooked?  i swear i am cursed by the nike gods, they don't want me to get clean shoes.  the iguanas i just received, the swoosh is about a half an inch backwards from where it's supposed to be
Is this from the on the pair you got from id4? im bout to cop iggys finally too from them. Im pretty ocd on quality as well. lol. Anyone else have this problem on shoes ordered from id4?

I'm sorry, but I'm not buying that at all.
agreed.  that's like any of us saying that they're re-releasing the teals and mangos in the US tomorrow.  i thought zappos was a credible source when their reps were saying they were getting sirens, mangoes and all those cws in stock, but even then, that was all bs
Gave some of my roshes a bath today..
Now they are sun bathing to dry out!

Not pictured : stadium green, mangos (coming in from PAT/MMS) , laker speed yellow, and am extra pair of black sails
I wish I still had my teals, sold them to my cousin for 100 dollars.. Dayam
picture doesnt work.  but damn, $100?  what a steal

i posted this before when i was still in LA, but Foot Land over there in little tokyo has the knicks cw in stock.  when i went there, they still had 9.5's and 10.5's left.  i dunno about the other sizes, because i only asked for size 10, which they were out of.  this was just late last week btw
Hmm.. I'm looking for a sz 9 or 8.5. 9.5 is a little big on me, but thanks for looking out for a fellow Broshe. 
happy.gif

I think my Sirens from RMK are sitting at the post office waiting on a signature.  I may try and double up on the Black/Sail because I'm wearing mine on the regular, but other than that I'm set until they get IDs or another color run.  Or I luck into Teals for under $100 - but I'm not holding my breath there.

Hey guys! Heading to Torrance South Bay. Any spots where I can find Roshes over there? I know one of the others users above mentioned a spot in South Bay. Let me know. Thanks guys

I was just passing along info I was told. My shop told me they had a order to restock some but was informed they wouldn't be available until Feb

Back
Top Bottom