ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It's funny how 95% of the time when I've decided to either help other NTers with an assist on product or drop some insider info it's usually never worth the hassle. All the samples that I was able to get I sold for under retail to NTers (and you all have your shipping info sent out already). But good riddance to the majority of you for being bugaboos over every detail and for lowballing already lowball prices. Back to lurking I go

got my 4th roshe in, love the way the siren red midsole pops in person :pimp:

wovens gonna bring me back in. Stopped caring after the knicks and even those dont get much love compared to the o.g. run.

hi all, sorry if this question have been asked before

I am having the Sport red/cool grey-sail and I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH, I decide to buy another pair of Roshe :smile:

I'm planning to buy the Black/Anthracite-sail cw, and I heard from my friend that those pair are for womens

Therefore, do I need to go 1.5 up (like a size adjustment)?

For example : if my size for nike basketball shoes all this time is 8 US, do I have to go with 9.5 on this Black/Antrachite?

really appreciate for any advices from all of you

thanks in advance :smile: 

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I tried them on yesterday. Feels very similar to the regular Roshes, but a but more reinforced causing a bit less freedom of motion of your foot. I only tried on the Blackout pair with the ripstop nylon, but the pairs with mesh on the toebox may feel different.

Usually shipping from a Nike Store can range from $8-15. So a total anywhere from $93-100, assuming you won't have to pay tax.
Tip for those ordering from a Nikestore out of your area. If you have a Nikestore nearby, go to the physical store and have them do a phone order for you. When you do that they don't charge you for shipping. I think it can even be mailed to your house. I phone ordered a Roshe from NY (I'm in CA), and they charged me $8 shipping. The lady I talked to from the NY Nikestore said if I went into a physical store, they would have waived the shipping charge. Not sure if the information she gave me was accurate but worth a shot. I was too lazy to drive to the Nikestore so I paid the $8.

Last edited:
Tip for those ordering from a Nikestore out of your area. If you have a Nikestore nearby, go to the physical store and have them do a phone order for you. When you do that they don't charge you for shipping. I think it can even be mailed to your house. I phone ordered a Roshe from NY (I'm in CA), and they charged me $8 shipping. The lady I talked to from the NY Nikestore said if I went into a physical store, they would have waived the shipping charge. Not sure if the information she gave me was accurate but worth a shot. I was too lazy to drive to the Nikestore so I paid the $8.

That's true, if you were referred by another Nike store, they will waive the shipping fee.

thanks for the answer :smile:

how about if for next time, I want to buy a women colorway? Do I need to do that "size adjustment" thing?

thanks again
no prob and yup like budlongtaco said i would go to a sz12 cuz the mesh is different from the mens but some broshes only went up 1 full size up instead of 1.5 up and they said they were good so just depends on your foot and comfort.

^^^Oh, good, thanks for the reply on the feel of the trails. The total shipped for me was 98.00. They charge your state sales tax and shipping. I would have had them sent to a niketown, but the one in Georgetown has not opened yet and that is the closest one to me.

So a buddy of mine was able to find a pair of Tropical Twists in Korea and I wanted to get a legitimacy check. They look legit to me, but I'm no pro, so I just wanted to get a confirmation from my fam on NT. The main reason I wanted to ask everyone on NT was because the insole seem to have a small gap on the sides. Insoles feel real and they don't look any different than my insoles, but there is tiny gap on the side. If you look at the photo 2nd to last, you will notice the tiny gap. Is this normal? Thanks in advance. 

Hey guys, I just joined NT but have been collecting the Roshes for quite a while and haven't come across a size 9.5 in the Calypso colorway! I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom