ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Any idea on what shipping costs would be for the premier boutique? Lookin mighty tempting if nothing shows up online between now and then
not sure but I guess you can drop them a email or tweet. If you buy more than one its over $100 and free anyways but you would have to inquire the cost for a single pair.

Called one of the shiekh today and they didnt have any womens cw. And then called another mall and they ran out of 5.5 and 6s!!

Yo. H-Town in the forum doe. The FootAction in  First Colony and Northline had them and Greenspoint and Willowbrook should be done remodeling soon so check them out!

good lookin out fam. gonna call the shiekhs @ memorial. if they dont have em, might make the far drive out to first colony.. im out in NW/cypress

good lookin out fam. gonna call the shiekhs @ memorial. if they dont have em, might make the far drive out to first colony.. im out in NW/cypress
WOOOOAH dude. I'm exactly in that area.. I was going to call Memorial and Galleria. Possibly Shoe Palace in Willowbrook!

Rocked my Siren Reds today at school. The roshe that started the addiction for me.

so clean :smokin

So I see the women's Chalk CW on ebay for $85 Free Shipping that will arrive before friday.. Pull the trigger or no? Feel like it's alittle TOO feminine, but a great price for what it is in my opinion. Need y'alls thoughts ASAP!

So I see the women's Chalk CW on ebay for $85 Free Shipping that will arrive before friday.. Pull the trigger or no? Feel like it's alittle TOO feminine, but a great price for what it is in my opinion. Need y'alls thoughts ASAP!
dont think 85 is that great of a price to be honest. there were plenty around 40-50 not too long ago but if you like them then go ahead. it's all up to you

Does anybody have a comparison photo of the anthracite/cybers and the black sails? I have the original cybers, and I was wondering if it is worth getting the black sails as well?

the two are almost completely different shoes. ones black and the others grey. I'm sure a TR member will get on this or if not i'll do it on wednesday.

Check your local Shiekhs for the three colorways that are being restocked as of late. These should definitely be easy to find.

WOOOOAH dude. I'm exactly in that area.. I was going to call Memorial and Galleria. Possibly Shoe Palace in Willowbrook!
lol small world. i actually work at the nike outlet.. have had some run ins with some womens roshe's in the purple/light purp, never mens though 
tired.gif
. got a co-worker who works at shoe palace too so ill see what's up with them. hopefully shiekhs or sp will have them.. or FA too.

dont think 85 is that great of a price to be honest. there were plenty around 40-50 not too long ago but if you like them then go ahead. it's all up to you
Considering it's a size 11, do you still think it's high? Plus it's almost next day shipping.. Just wondering!

Shiekh's at West Covina mall got their shipment in earlier. Dude was cool too, held a pair for me to pick up.

Can't agree more. Super cool folks over there and that actually know the meaning of customer service.
i agree with you guys, as well.  bought kicks from them 3 times now and their customer service is superb.  they get my business for all the shoes they have that i want.  them and oneness are my top two favorite places to order from
ehhh, if you like them THAT much, then $85 isn't too bad.  $15 over retail, which really means retail + shipping.  only reason why i, along with a few others, are hesitant is because they were sitting on zappos for A WHILE for $60 shipped before. on a side note though, look for some real photos of the chalks because the color appears to be more vibrant in the stock pics from nike than it does in real life.  

I wish cybers restocked, I've been looking on the bay but man those prices are a litle out of hand, if anyone knows any other spots please let me know

I wish cybers restocked, I've been looking on the bay but man those prices are a litle out of hand, if anyone knows any other spots please let me know
A couple of weeks ago I was in Merced and saw them there at FA. They had plenty in stock at the time. Don't know if they still have the Cybers anymore but you can try.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom