ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

roshe fb up on ebay bid starting at $108 lmao

damn resellers !
mean.gif
 my fav part... (same color as yeezy 2's)-z28edwin  
roll.gif

Had the day off so had to see what the buzz about the FB. Quality was nice and it's cool to see different textures on the shoe. Had same mesh as split pack. True broshes will cop.

Being as Squadrons are popping up in a few places, I'm going to assume NDC will have them and other Spring cw's on the 20th because that was the date floating around a month or 2 ago. I think I might take a ride up to Nike here in Vegas and see if they know anything.

Being as Squadrons are popping up in a few places, I'm going to assume NDC will have them and other Spring cw's on the 20th because that was the date floating around a month or 2 ago. I think I might take a ride up to Nike here in Vegas and see if they know anything.
let me know I'm stuck at work and I'm out in vegas also if you still want the crimsons FA has them still at the boulevard mall

Was just on zappos if anyone is still in need of the woven roshes zappos has them right now for 70 for the black and 72 for the atomic teal both under retail! hit them up if you need it. they also have a full size run in both sizes!

http://www.zappos.com/nike-roshe-run-wvn-black-anthracite-volt-black

Had the day off so had to see what the buzz about the FB. Quality was nice and it's cool to see different textures on the shoe. Had same mesh as split pack. True broshes will cop.

False. Mesh isn't like the one on split tonal's at all. It's a much tighter, less flexible and less breathable weave. It will definitely fit more tightly than the tonal's. I would compare it's fit to the floral's.

Last edited:
Thanks to the people here who called/texted me about the squadron blues. I have no service here in big bear. But  I copped a size 9 and mistakenly ordered a size 13 last night. So if ur lookin for a size 13 squadrons,holla at me. 

Back
Top Bottom