ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nice swaps. I put stone/volt split laces on my cybers too.
smokin.gif

I'm surprised noone has swapped or posted pink laces into the mints yet.
I just ordered hot pink ones just now and they and the mints should arrive at the same time. Will post pictures once I get them done.
Freddy posted his mint lace swap to instagram. I'm probably going to do the same when I get mine in next week.

Last edited:
Big ups to B Fresco for hooking me up. Hope your FB's come sooner than later. Sorry for the lighting. The office lighting sucks, but these are the Squadron Blues BTW. Glad I didn't pass these up. 

Last edited:
Hmm strange..... was hoping to get a pm for that team roshe t-shirts password. Y'all can keep those mint fb's. I'm tryna get that shirt!!

anyone know price or brand of shirt used? I'm definitely going to buy one when they release the password to social media websites. :smokin

In my area DMV.

Mall 1:

Footaction - Black Sails, Iguanas

Champs: Black Sails, Sport Reds

DTLR: Squadron Blues, Tarp Greens

Mall 2: 

Sports Zone: Tarp Greens, Squadron Blues, Black Gamma Grays

Mall 3:

Footaction: Black Gamma Grays

DTLR: Squadron Blues, Tarp Greens

Mall 4:

DTLR: Squadron Blues, Tarp Greens

PM for info or to help out

Last edited:
Bay Area heads:

Urban Outfitters in Stanford Mall has a sz. 11 pair of Iguanas for $75. I think that's the last pair left ....

Where's all the squadron blues in the bay? I know premier had em last week but got sold out.

just got the conformation nike town las vegas will soon be receiving their FB's will keep everyone posted on when they receive them and I will give you the number there since they do phone orders for everyone that missed out and wants them. I passed on them this morning still not feeling these fb's.
I hope you are right! I tweeted them and called them and both told me no :frown:  I work right next door, you'd think I'd have first pickings... lol

Any word on if they are getting the City Pack?  Really feeling the Tokyo's.

Back
Top Bottom