ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Welcome to TRo, stussykyd (M:90)!
Thank you ALL for your help and support! Seriously could NOT have done it without any of YOU, both TeamROSHE and the many NT'ers on this thread!!! AGAIN  I would like to specifically thank Jeff6698, Blue Leopard, Yeahkritaj, Njavier03, ohwassup, Specialfx45, Akojapan, ohmyyikes, Dzankle, ****ies, 0is1st, and the TEAM. I will represent the team as well as I can! 

#ONELOVE

Haha! Same here, I would have to get my shoebox out of the other shoeboxes. Might as well call these "Pink Dolphins" since they have a similar grey to dolphins and just that pink gives it some uniqueness haha. 
No, that's the worse nickname ive ever heard. I really don't see any relation. Stop.

Is $105 shipped a good price for VNDS 9/10 cybers? also does anyone know the code for legit cybers?

It would be greatly appreciated! 
you must be talking about the size 11.5 on the roshe run marketplace. definately a good price if it was a size 11 i would be all over it. 

So Urban Outfitters don't give out tracking or shipment confirmation for the Mint FB's ordered last Friday? They already charged my card.

So Urban Outfitters don't give out tracking or shipment confirmation for the Mint FB's ordered last Friday? They already charged my card.
well this morning I got a email from ups showing a shipment being made tomm from urban outfitters #123 which is the stored I ordered the mints from. I have the free ups my choice account. so any ups shipments made to my home address ups emails me directly about it. i suggest signing up for a account if u dont have one already.

http://www.ups.com/mychoice/

New images of the tie dye joints...
Looks like Each pair is different from one another
Not feeling these tho
But would be a dope shoe for a rave lol

Last edited:
^ word naw Im defiantly not feeling these, looks like something a clown would wear IMO or some one at to a rave

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom