ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Damn those tie dyes would look so good on girls at raves
pimp.gif
EDC is coming up on the West Coast, i bet there will be a few female shoeheads who will get them. 

EDC is coming up on the West Coast, i bet there will be a few female shoeheads who will get them. 

Niceeee I missed the one in nyc this past weekend because of finals! Hope your going! Female sneaker heads + tie dye roshe + EDC no words to explain :smokin

Last edited:
For anyone that ordered anything from Size? (That UK site)

I ordered my Paris on May 11th, and they got here today! Really surprised how fast the shipping was, as I thought they'd sit in customs for a while.

Also, the shoes came bagged, but the box is in great shape. Shoes are brand new, but the shoe inserts are missing. No big deal, I'll just stuff them with some from a diff shoe.

Niceeee I missed the one in nyc this past weekend because of finals! Hope your going! Female sneaker heads + tie dye roshe + EDC no words to explain
smokin.gif
You totally forgot to mention minimal clothing in your equation. 

I went to last years in Vegas too crazy. i might go again this year but depends on work.

I know this is super random but do you guys usually take out the cardboard inserts and leave the tissue paper for the toe box? Or do you try to leave the cardboard inserts also? All of my inserts I seem to find are bent up and they get harder and harder to put in the shoe correctly. I just started taking them out and leaving the tissue paper in the toe area so it doesn't sit all floppy lol.

I went to last years in Vegas too crazy. i might go again this year but depends on work.

I did also, and everything was cool except for that tornado type feel on saturday night.

I know this is super random but do you guys usually take out the cardboard inserts and leave the tissue paper for the toe box? Or do you try to leave the cardboard inserts also? All of my inserts I seem to find are bent up and they get harder and harder to put in the shoe correctly. I just started taking them out and leaving the tissue paper in the toe area so it doesn't sit all floppy lol.
I like keeping the cardboard inserts in too lol.

I haven't because EDC it self stands for bad girls and booty shorts :lol: word it's always live in there more crazier than electric zoo! But when u have work and school on those days. man just not cool :smh:

I leave my cardboard and stuffers in. If any if you NT'ers just toss yours feel free to PM me because I got a few that don't have cardboard and/or stuffers. I will pay for shipping! Thanks in advance.

Any other broshes use sneaker shields in rosheezays? 

They definitely help to keep the mesh from creasing.

Last edited:
Damn I feel like if you get the right pattern on those Tie-dyes you can probably make a pretty sick galaxy custom
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Anyone in pasadena area. Santa Anita mall footaction finish line both have beaches. Saw some sport reds in footaction and champs. All spring colorways everywhere.

For some reason I'm not feeling the beaches. I feel like I'm satisfied with sirens and they're pretty similar. To each its own, feels good to be home in LA

Back
Top Bottom