ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So I've been starring at these 2 for weeks and feel like I like the one to the left more. Thats the one I purchased, but not sure why Nike would make 2 of the almost same colored ones. Does anyone else have both of these or wonder the same?

Wait really? Smh...

So I've been starring at these 2 for weeks and feel like I like the one to the left more. Thats the one I purchased, but not sure why Nike would make 2 of the almost same colored ones. Does anyone else have both of these or wonder the same?
Well, the Tarps are like a combination of the Iguanas and Cybers. They probably made the Tarp colorway because there are people who dig them, and Nike will most likely make a good amount of money off of them.

Ok I'm usually not one for these team roshe color ways but I'm liking these... Very clean IMO.

Last edited:
Nike going crazy with all these releases and rumored releases lately. Feels like they are detracting from what made this shoe so popular in the first place...SIMPLICITY! Granted, you can't do simple 2 tone CW's forever, but you can still make clean CW's without these crazy colors, patterns, materials, etc.

On the other hand, I am glad to see speckled midsoles. They look great on roshe's IMO. 

He will not sell his sirens unless its 150+, he already tried to boost it up to 143 last time with his other account and then re listed it dont think you are going to get a steal with that seller he won't sell. He's selling his calypsos for 500 dollars. So goodluck bidding. LOL

so foot locker finally stocks roshes in stores.

finally.. some neutral/solid colorways for the fiance.
Was there a size 6 in the Imperial Purple?

Which store was this (as in location... I know it's FootLocker or LadyFootlocker)

Last edited:
Went to play a little pick-up soccer game, and anyone who plays soccer, knows going barefoot or sandals is the way to go after wearing cleats.

But the the roshes felt better than ever today, sometimes I want to just say they are overrated, especially after buying some pairs of FlyknitChukkas, but  once  again, the fact that these are hassle free, great looking cheap comfy shoes, makes them so hard to not like and want to wear on repeat. 

10 months/coutnless wears and they still look great.

Damn. I need that Imperial Purple in a size 6, but they don't do phone orders. Good to know they're starting to carry Roshes though
im sure you'll see them popping up at local foot lockers, i HEARD shiek's are carrying these too.. call around my friend.

im sure you'll see them popping up at local foot lockers, i HEARD shiek's are carrying these too.. call around my friend.
nah i did a stock locate at Shiekh and they're all out of sz 6. i'll wait for 'em unless I see them in Cancun or Vegas in the next couple of weeks

Last edited:
Every single pair that Team Roshe's IG displayed today are hot trash. I'm glad they are trying something different to test the market, my wallet thanks them.

Back
Top Bottom