ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

repped. Gave up today and just checked right now before I go to work, and was able to grab the mints. Anybody know the retail after tax n shipping for em on NDC? Paid 107 on shoepalace and am satisfied.

ndc shipping to Hawaii has been between $15-$18. my shipping from bdga was $13. safari reds from wellgosh (uk) were $110 shipped. so you're about in the middle. main thing is you're satisfied.

Safaris are ugly, 90 % of them are being bought up just to resell..

The Facebook Roshe Marketplace is just dudes buying up stocks and trying to flip for $70-$100 profits..

that sucks. I feel like even though each spot is selling through there's enough spots getting them for everyone to get at least one pair.

people just got to pay attention to social meds

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reds and blues came in today, not a bad way to start the weekend. First time ive ever received multiple sneaks at the same time, felt like a baller, until I realized I'm now tapped out till fall. These team reds are already my favorite.

The Facebook Roshe Marketplace is just dudes buying up stocks and trying to flip for $70-$100 profits..
I wanted the mints since Rasch released the photo.  But that FB marketplace is slowly becoming a resellers stomping ground. Makes it tough to find a simple shoe for retail.
ndc shipping to Hawaii has been between $15-$18. my shipping from bdga was $13. safari reds from wellgosh (uk) were $110 shipped. so you're about in the middle. main thing is you're satisfied.
True. True. 

Agree'd! I can't help but comment on their post. Some people (i know you're in here) even tried to resell Team Reds and "siren (mid) look a likes"  for more than what it would cost at retail+ship. Now I hope safaris show up everywhere like other finishlines and NikeTowns. 

Agree'd! I can't help but comment on their post. Some people (i know you're in here) even tried to resell Team Reds and "siren (mid) look a likes"  for more than what it would cost at retail+ship. Now I hope safaris show up everywhere like other finishlines and NikeTowns. 

if someone is uneducated enough to buy that garbage then it's their fault. they didn't do the due diligence to look hard enough.

with that said, a lot of these resellers posts make me shake my head. and crack up. especially clowns selling lunar fk multis for 300 when ndc has had them up.

at the end of the day, all I can control is helping good people get what they need

They'll be re-stocked and sit. No one is gonna pay over $140 for a roshe other than the calypso.

Just placed my phone order at proper for the blue hero gpx's. took me all day to find a size 12. $15 for shipping tho :/ but if anyone needs em. Hit em up

daveyrockit - Those lunar fk multis are nice. I just saw them today sitting at the store. When will resellers learn?

daveyrockit - Those lunar fk multis are nice. I just saw them today sitting at the store. When will resellers learn?

it's the people buying these things way above retail that's enabling them to set the price that high. "an item is only worth what someone will pay for it." -antiques roadshow

yeah other people in this thread have shared that site. but is it worth $30+ shipping?

$37 shipping to the us. That's a hefty charge but considering the ones I want to order either dont come out in the us for a few months or will never release in the us. That's the only thing that's making me consider buying them.

they look nice but not for me. Btw where you get those sweatpants if its okay to ask 
YES! I'm not the only one who asks this question haha. Everyone wants to know cause its a fire look for low tops. You get rep'ed for asking like i did.

$37 shipping to the us. That's a hefty charge but considering the ones I want to order either dont come out in the us for a few months or will never release in the us. That's the only thing that's making me consider buying them.

totally get it. as long as you don't see other options, just do it

YES! I'm not the only one who asks this question haha. Everyone wants to know cause its a fire look for low tops. You get rep'ed for asking like i did.

there needs to be a dedicated joggers thread.

publish just dropped some ok summer joggers.

their extra butter collab snakeskin print is obnoxiously awesome.

zanerobe zanerobe zanerobe.

Back
Top Bottom