ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How do the Roshe FBs run? I heard some people say to size up
.5 compared to OG mesh Roshes. Is it really necessary?
Depends on how wide your foot is. Personally I had to go .5 up on my fb's and they fit perfectly.

Does anyone know if the Oreo material roshes are washable? If so what method can I use or what should I not do when i wash roshes in general

Which one of y'all was with their girl in Las Vegas airport on Saturday?? Saw the dude rocking the london mids (if I remember right) and his girl rocking the imperial purps. Would've stopped and said something but I was late for my flight!

Did these release yesterday?

I had a few people pm me about the custom yeezy laces. I finally received them I havent put them in the shoes yet. Quality is on point looks just like a lace straight from nike directly. worth the $19 imo. pays to stand out especially in a over hyped shoe.

Last edited:
How do the Roshe FBs run? I heard some people say to size up
.5 compared to OG mesh Roshes. Is it really necessary?

A lot of people will tell you to go up .5, mine are actually true to size and I wouldn't change it, of course they fit a tad more snug but feel perfect for me. Sorry if that makes your decision harder.

I know they're minor differences, but Black Sails look so much better than Gammas. gotta double up.

Anybody within 626 (San Gabriel valley) location know of any macys inshore that have the blue heroes? Wanna use GC and don't wanna pay shipping :frown:

I have a very similar question, but in regards to the Team Reds. I have a gift card and Mother in law gets a discount as well.

Doesn't have to be in the 626 though. anywhere in the 562/714/951/909 area, if possible.

Thanks.

I had a few people pm me about the custom yeezy laces. I finally received them I havent put them in the shoes yet. Quality is on point looks just like a lace straight from nike directly. worth the $19 imo. pays to stand out especially in a over hyped shoe.

SHOW A PICTURE WITH THEM ON PLS.

Back
Top Bottom