ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thought I'd share on NT as well (from the TRo BST) For anyone looking to color their eyelets on their team red roshes.
Mix 6-8 parts RED to 1 part BLACK in fabric paint and a little bit of water to dilute it, and slowly dab with a paint brush. Let the shoes air dry for about an hour or so, then put laces back on and enjoy!. Here are the results

Definitely look a lot better. Good job bro.

Awesome job Dusty!  
nthat.gif

Mango v2's finally came in from UO. The shoes didn;t have a security tag on them, but the shirt I ordered with them had one on it. 
tired.gif

Thought I'd share on NT as well (from the TRo BST) For anyone looking to color their eyelets on their team red roshes.
Mix 6-8 parts RED to 1 part BLACK in fabric paint and a little bit of water to dilute it, and slowly dab with a paint brush. Let the shoes air dry for about an hour or so, then put laces back on and enjoy!. Here are the results

You're welcome.

Mango v2's finally came in from UO. The shoes didn;t have a security tag on them, but the shirt I ordered with them had one on it. 
tired.gif

it just makes you wonder who is actually packing these orders up for UO lol. security tags everywhere, it shouldn't hurt employees to double check

NOO WAY! my gf ordered the Grey/atomic pink roshes from east bay and received the package today only to open the box up to the Atomic pink/grey roshes!! Their pictures may have fooled us. I went up back up on east bay to see if they had them in stock still and they dont have both of those CWs. 

Currently listening to the hold music till the next associate is available...
smdh.

NOO WAY! my gf ordered the Grey/atomic pink roshes from east bay and received the package today only to open the box up to the Atomic pink/grey roshes!! Their pictures may have fooled us. I went up back up on east bay to see if they had them in stock still and they dont have both of those CWs. 

Currently listening to the hold music till the next associate is available...
smdh.
The exact same thing happened to me! I thought I had ordered the wrong one for my GF by accident, but I was sure it wasn't. Please let me know what happens with the associate.

Edit: I have mine boxed and ready to ship back. I just re-ordered it from Nike.com since they have size 5.5

Last edited:
question on cleaning. 

noticed on the first page that it said to place them in a zippered pillowcase. would it hurt if i just used a regular pillowcase, or none at all?

Back
Top Bottom