ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Do they make womens sizes bigger than a 12? Becuase im a size 11 and I have somewhat wide feet so I think I would definitely need the 12.5 if they have it.
I haven't personally seen women's roshes in anything larger than a 12. However, I am a sz 11 also and own a women's 12 which fit me well. Worst case scenario walk into a local shop and ask to try on a sz 12 roshe in a women's to see if they fit you.

Last edited:
i picked up a pair of imperial purples 2 weekends ago @ Lady-FTL.  i had a survey coupon, so i got them for $60+tax.  i honestly love this colorway...don't know why people don't talk about these more??

i picked up a pair of imperial purples 2 weekends ago @ Lady-FTL.  i had a survey coupon, so i got them for $60+tax.  i honestly love this colorway...don't know why people don't talk about these more??
I painted the swoosh on mine gold and turned them into a UDub roshe

im so torn on waiting for the calypso to rerelease or doin a ripoff on nikeid.   i have a sneaking suspicion they will come out again soon

Lace-swapped grey for black on my Beaches. Thoughts? I got the laces at Target, 2 bucks for 2 pairs! Don't mind the cuff, was too lazy to fix it. LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom