ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Y'all need to stop trolling. Just checked they don't have em. I'm at the point where I'd give my left nut for a pair of Iguana's for retail
Did I ever say there was a restock? I said there was a 10.5 Iguana available on FTL. Please learn how to read before running your mouth.

No need to be salty because he was able to buy a pair for retail.

By any chance do you know the product number of the Iguanas? I forgot to write it down when I saw it online.
[table][tr][td]SKU[/td][td]
L1ok0rCcbBgFlOa_lCvIFa2Hux2aYAoUWa4vqA-Lmr97Moh5EP_4=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][td]
[/td][td]11881201[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
also for what its worth 
[table][tr][th=""]Product Description[/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]  [/th][/tr][tr][td]SHIP FROM STORE SKU[/td][/tr][/table]
So it is shipping from a store that had it

Last edited:
 [table][tr][td]SKU[/td][td]
[/td][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][td]
[/td][td]11881201[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
also for what its worth 
[table][tr][th=""]Product Description[/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]  [/th][/tr][tr][td]SHIP FROM STORE SKU[/td][/tr][/table]
So it is shipping from a store that had it
Thanks. Someone probably returned a pair so that's why they only had one pair.

My local Champs has Iguanas for anyone looking for a pair in a size 11 or bigger. Champs online has a pair in size 13 available. She is going to stock locate me a pair. :smile:

My local Champs has Iguanas for anyone looking for a pair in a size 11 or bigger. Champs online has a pair in size 13 available. She is going to stock locate me a pair. :smile:
no thank you!

Gonna pm ya lol

boom. these will get dirty so fast. they practically arrived dirty. run true to size tho. just fyi, not like geometrics

Last edited:
i bought off sneakernstuff. i think around 120-150...i forget. actually they were only 105 + whatever they charge for shipping. so not that bad (i figured if they sold in the US for like 85 + tax, it'd be close to it) 

Last edited:
the previous design for the all-white was so much better

Waiting for the May 7 release of the Liberty roshes..

i didnt even know there was another version. i like mine better but i can see why people like the honeycomb action. but someone asked me if ID'd it all white at the airport. 

Hey NT! First Post here so I thought I'd start my career off by posting in the beloved Roshe Thread! Here's my most recent accomplishment of finally completing the City Pack in my Size 13 after 11 long months!! :D The last pair to complete was Tokyo. Love every colorway and would highly recommend Rosheheads out there to snag at least 1 pair...Enjoy the pics! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom