ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks for the heads up.
Is everyone going half size down or a full size down?
Are those codes ^^ still working or does anyone know of any others?
Thanks guys
Me personally, I'll be going a half size down (from a 12 to 11.5). I like some wiggle room in mine and I wear a lot of thick socks. And as far as the coupon codes, I don't think anyone has confirmed them just yet. FNL seems to want to exclude all the good stuff from discounts lol

I think with the last release, dudes were able to stack a 15% off code with their $20 off reward online and it was coming up to about $80 total[/quote]
yeah but i want to know if you can do it in store cause i want them before saturday

im not asking about the 15% one im asking about the 20$ off code

To my knowledge, the 20$ off Reward Coupon is a physical coupon that you receive in the mail that can be used in-store or online and there are no exclusions. Hopefully that answers your question

Very few fnls, if any at all, had the blue and the previous black in store. I wouldnt count on instore unless they already said they had them.

can't wait to see what color that sole is with my own eyes one minute it looks like a black bronze the next all black. Monday can't come fast enough. 

can't wait to see what color that sole is with my own eyes one minute it looks like a black bronze the next all black. Monday can't come fast enough. 
I'm waitin for the same thing lol. In pictures, they look silver/dark greyish to me but it's different every time I see em

Very few fnls, if any at all, had the blue and the previous black in store. I wouldnt count on instore unless they already said they had them.
they already said they would have them and my store had the blue and black ones that released a couple weeks ago

Someone mentioned the 15% that was posted here, anybody care help a brother out and repost or pm me? I would love the grt the flyknits for cheaper.. Makes the wife less angry lolol

Someone mentioned the 15% that was posted here, anybody care help a brother out and repost or pm me? I would love the grt the flyknits for cheaper.. Makes the wife less angry lolol
Not sure where the 15% off one went but hopefully these will help:

Finishline, expires 10/7/14:

$10 off $60 purchase: 29DDQY779FP

$20 off $100 purchase: 29DG4MCEW48

Also, if anyone is looking to get a $20 Reward Card Code, shoot me a PM. I don't have them but I can point you to one

Back
Top Bottom